Author Topic: Psychic Source  (Read 4944 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

Psychic Source
« on: May 23, 2012, 12:14:30 PM »
Hi Everyone -
I just wanted to share that Psychic Source has completely redone their site.  I was trolling through their new set up and just wanted to pass this info along.  Their are a few readers on there that I actually like. 
Wishful

Offline wishfulthinker

Re: Psychic Source
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:21:48 PM »
Just wanted to add - they have new photos of the readers.  Holy Sh*t.  They don't look anything like they did in previous pictures.  Some of the ones that have never posted their pics are on there too.  Sorry, but I find this interesting for some reason. lol
I always imagine what they really look like in person.  Let me just say - some of the previous pics must have been taken YEARS ago.

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Psychic Source
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:06:01 PM »
Psychic Source and Hollywood Psychics are the same company. HP is much cheaper and many of the psychics are the same. They won't let the psychics use the same name on both services though and frown against using the same pic - so some of them wear wigs etc.

And wow - a lot of those pix look like they were taken in the same place, don't they? Also looks like HP has gone way up in price. I think they were $2.79 when I last used them