Author Topic: Fake Reviewer  (Read 2496 times)

Offline HazelYella

Fake Reviewer
« on: April 09, 2023, 08:32:06 PM »
I’ve noticed the profile “pebbleonbeach” review several readers as “stellar” and the “only advisor they trust. Needless to say, this is more than likely a fake reviewer helping to raise star levels.

Offline finchamp888

Re: Fake Reviewer
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 10:55:20 AM »
Hi Guys -

I have been reading on Keen.com for sometime now, I see so reviewers who are common across readers, and now I'm skeptical if those are even genuine reviewers. Let me give you some examples (pls add your own here, so that we can make others aware):

1. Unn the Deep-Minded
2. blueyes43
3. User12364236

I will keep adding as a spot something fishy. At the same time, if the user name belongs to any of you genuine people, then give us a shoutout!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 04:05:21 PM »
Hi Guys -

I have been reading on Keen.com for sometime now, I see so reviewers who are common across readers, and now I'm skeptical if those are even genuine reviewers. Let me give you some examples (pls add your own here, so that we can make others aware):

1. Unn the Deep-Minded
2. blueyes43
3. User12364236

I will keep adding as a spot something fishy. At the same time, if the user name belongs to any of you genuine people, then give us a shoutout!

i've seen the same people leave reviews for different readers. doesn't mean they are fake reviews. it can mean that they read with a lot of people . based on the posts here alone when people show their lists of readers are very long.

HazelYella:
why would someone pay all these readers to give fake reviews? I think some people are just basic and say the same thing when they like someone.  seems like a lot of wasted money to just do that.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 01:01:52 PM »
Advisors leave feedback for one another.  Advisors have friends leave feedback.  I’ve had an advisor email to ask me to leave them feedback after a 1-star.  It was awkward and I blocked that advisor. 

A 4 minute minimum is required to leave feedback.  That’s not really much for cost.  Certainly not relative to what real callers pay.

They do it to push negative feedback down.  They do it for advertising purposes. 

I’m not sure that there is any one reason but it’s shady.  And not surprising.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 06:18:08 PM »
Advisors leave feedback for one another.  Advisors have friends leave feedback.  I’ve had an advisor email to ask me to leave them feedback after a 1-star.  It was awkward and I blocked that advisor. 

A 4 minute minimum is required to leave feedback.  That’s not really much for cost.  Certainly not relative to what real callers pay.

They do it to push negative feedback down.  They do it for advertising purposes. 

Advisors can't leave feedback for each other.  We are talking about one person leaving feedback for numerous advisors. That's not pocket change when you consider the average advisor is around 5$ per min. That just doesn't make any logical sense why someone would spend potentially hundreds of dollars leaving numerous positive feedback for many advisors.

I'm sure they may ask their family and friends.  Them contacting you shouldn't be allowed to change a rating. I remember 15 yrs ago when readings were still under a dollar lol I had this one woman read for me and it was the worst "reading" ive ever gotten. It was also the only 1 star review i ever left. She was in my email blasting me , swearing, calling me names. I didn't think it possible for a grown woman to have such poor grammar. I reported her to keen. Again only advisor i ever did that with. They removed her within days.   Advisors shouldn't be allowed to reach out to ask to change ratings.  But i also feel there are a lot of people who leave bad reviews to be spiteful or that they don't understand what psychics can and can't do or they work. I can usually tell by their writing style.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 07:08:28 PM »
They use review farms meaning. Many companies supply reviews with real humans.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2023, 10:44:40 PM »
I remember reading the “keen bash list” on google few years back, I’m sure it’s still there and there are a few list but it had advisors list other advisors who leave reviews too. I’m very sure advisors leave other advisors reviews good/bad bc they read also. Most don’t read themselves. On bitwine this is done also. I stay away from these sites but it’s not hard for any advisor to make a second account as a consumer and use it for their benefit or entertainment. A lot of the reviews on platforms are fabricated/removed to keep the negative feedback too obviously visible. A few platforms I’ve seen don’t have any negative reviews for that purpose and that’s why this site was created, to keep reviews unfiltered and honest. Every advisor on these sites has glowing reviews and 20 years of experience plus a million great reviews from various Jane Doe’s and other advisors they work with. Advisors come here to boost their reviews as well. Just have to be careful and use your best judgement.

Offline JessicaDuBois

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 10:10:19 AM »
Yes they can.  Good lord.

Advisors can't leave feedback for each other.  We are talking about one person leaving feedback for numerous advisors. That's not pocket change when you consider the average advisor is around 5$ per min. That just doesn't make any logical sense why someone would spend potentially hundreds of dollars leaving numerous positive feedback for many advisors.

I'm sure they may ask their family and friends.  Them contacting you shouldn't be allowed to change a rating. I remember 15 yrs ago when readings were still under a dollar lol I had this one woman read for me and it was the worst "reading" ive ever gotten. It was also the only 1 star review i ever left. She was in my email blasting me , swearing, calling me names. I didn't think it possible for a grown woman to have such poor grammar. I reported her to keen. Again only advisor i ever did that with. They removed her within days.   Advisors shouldn't be allowed to reach out to ask to change ratings.  But i also feel there are a lot of people who leave bad reviews to be spiteful or that they don't understand what psychics can and can't do or they work. I can usually tell by their writing style.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2023, 04:55:23 AM »
Good Lord, no they can't.  They took that ability away years ago. The only way they can leave feedback is if they have another account that is not an advisor account.

Yes they can.  Good lord.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2023, 04:58:46 AM »
At one point in time on Keen advisors were able to leave feedback for each other, they no longer can with their advisor accounts. only if they have an account thats not an advisor one. Those basher lists were on some wordpress or similar type of platform as i remember. Its still around but i don't think it's being updated.  i don't know about other platforms as i don't use them.

I remember reading the “keen bash list” on google few years back, I’m sure it’s still there and there are a few list but it had advisors list other advisors who leave reviews too. I’m very sure advisors leave other advisors reviews good/bad bc they read also. Most don’t read themselves. On bitwine this is done also. I stay away from these sites but it’s not hard for any advisor to make a second account as a consumer and use it for their benefit or entertainment. A lot of the reviews on platforms are fabricated/removed to keep the negative feedback too obviously visible. A few platforms I’ve seen don’t have any negative reviews for that purpose and that’s why this site was created, to keep reviews unfiltered and honest. Every advisor on these sites has glowing reviews and 20 years of experience plus a million great reviews from various Jane Doe’s and other advisors they work with. Advisors come here to boost their reviews as well. Just have to be careful and use your best judgement.

Offline Mina

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 12:10:05 AM »
I just checked that basher list… it’s slightly update … I wonder if they have discord basher list 😅😅😅 (damn it me don’t give keen ppl ideas 😆)

Offline Army

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2023, 07:48:42 AM »
I just checked that basher list… it’s slightly update … I wonder if they have discord basher list 😅😅😅 (damn it me don’t give keen ppl ideas 😆)

I would not be surprised… They did have a public discord that promoted scammer websites and readers..I got blocked from that discord because I was vocal about a review on there, that they copied the review that was about one reader from TPR and pasted it on the discord word for word to promote another fake advisor..caught them out by sending the link of the original review.. then I got booted..

anything