Author Topic: Crowned Mystic  (Read 873 times)

Offline HazelYella

Crowned Mystic
« on: April 09, 2023, 04:50:08 PM »
Fake advisor. If a third party is involved, he will ALWAYS tell you that the POI is working to return to you, and that his heart is with you…even when circumstances say different. I stopped speaking to this advisor for two reasons: 1. He was wrong in his predictions, 2. I’d read with him and another advisor (triedbyfire) on the same day, and they both fed me the same line. They said, “I can only tell you what I see in the 5D, because the 3D doesn’t matter”.

Knowing how dishonest a lot of these readers are has helped to curb my habit.

Offline mei22

Re: Crowned Mystic
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 01:20:51 AM »
I read with him as well.. he was and is a nice guy but I think with ALL tarot readers they just are like playing card games. I don’t believe in that ish anymore.. I go only with NO tools and they have to touch on something significant for me.. like a conversation or particular line or behavior trait for me to continue.. if not then they have literally rehearsed their responses and anyone who mentions “guides” I hang up real quick. I have mediumship capabilities in my sleep (I don’t and will never do readings I’m not psychic)  but even then it’s give and take and really hard to interpret but anyone that tells you “my guides are telling me..” cannot tap in like that it doesn’t work like that lol. It’s like images.. and while I’m sleep it’s more like charades. 

Offline HazelYella

Re: Crowned Mystic
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 03:22:30 PM »
Anyone else read with him?