Author Topic: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?  (Read 48762 times)

Offline Engagement2

Re: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2023, 05:03:53 AM »
It's easier to get RachelMarie here than on Bitwine. She is on more on Purple Indigo.

Offline Exactlythat

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2023, 06:47:35 PM »
It's easier to get RachelMarie here than on Bitwine. She is on more on Purple Indigo.

When is the right time to catch her?

Offline Mina

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2023, 10:53:10 PM »
Oh i get it now! Purple indigo is also premium chat psychics…
Shame on you guys promoting Rachel this way, or impersonating her.

Please be careful of these names here
Bis recently commented on the other thread, when they raving about this reader bis in this thread earlier. Sad to see the same scam situation.most of these ppl were registered also on oct 10
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 10:56:26 PM by Mina »

Offline Army

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2023, 02:47:01 AM »
I think I have said before once on here and also some others that read with Rachel on bitwine have also stated.. the real Rachel marie is not on this purpleindigo scammed website.. i no longer feel for the genuines on here that continue to get scammed with the impersonator.. as they have been warned..

I will say it one more time…the real Rachel Marie is NOT on this purpleindigo website..

Offline Mina

« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2023, 03:39:58 AM »
I think I have said before once on here and also some others that read with Rachel on bitwine have also stated.. the real Rachel marie is not on this purpleindigo scammed website.. i no longer feel for the genuines on here that continue to get scammed with the impersonator.. as they have been warned..

I will say it one more time…the real Rachel Marie is NOT on this purpleindigo website..

Thank you! I dunno why or how I put blinders to ppl who promote readers I don’t read with; it’s so weird I automatically ignore them but sadly because of that this site gets overrun by these false fake promoters and readers. Its not worth my energy to curse such vile bottom feeders who leach of the broken hearted, who steal ppl names and reputations… but I know if I noticed then others will too it’s only a matter of the time before I get the right ppl who will gladly do the cursing

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2023, 05:17:23 AM »

I sent message to Rachel and she confirmed it's her. Don't say something you don't know.

Offline Army

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2023, 06:45:49 AM »

I sent message to Rachel and she confirmed it's her. Don't say something you don't know.

Then you must be a scammer yourself.. lol..
Or your being conned by the RM impersonator..

Definitely either one or the other. 

Offline Army

« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2023, 06:51:11 AM »

Thank you! I dunno why or how I put blinders to ppl who promote readers I don’t read with; it’s so weird I automatically ignore them but sadly because of that this site gets overrun by these false fake promoters and readers. Its not worth my energy to curse such vile bottom feeders who leach of the broken hearted, who steal ppl names and reputations… but I know if I noticed then others will too it’s only a matter of the time before I get the right ppl who will gladly do the cursing

@mina just stay away from that damn PurpleIndigo site.. ignore it!!

Keen and PS is a shit hole.. yet your better off with some readers there then here..

I’ll pm you over the weekend of the very few I have actually read repeatedly with and know that have actual talent..

Offline Lookatme

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2023, 11:42:55 AM »
Read with RachelMarie on Purple Indigo, definitely not impersonator because she knows about my past readings on Bitwine.

Offline Army

« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2023, 12:42:21 PM »
Sure.. lol
I already know via a trusted member on here who reads with her and confirmed with her she is ONLY on Bitwine..
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 01:19:03 PM by Army »

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2023, 05:06:24 AM »
I just messaged Rachel on Bitwine and she said yes she is on Purple Indigo. You all can message Rachel Marie directly though rather than just listening to random people here.

Offline Army

« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2023, 09:47:37 AM »
@Engagement2 THEN YOU ARE A SCAM…….
She replied to my email and she has been trying to get her profile down from that scamming PI site.. which they are not doing, Rachel said in the email those reviews on PI are not her reviews.. Rachel Marie does not like that site and she is angry that that there is an impersonator on there that is ruining her name..
She is going to see what she can do to take that profile down and she has given me her correct email address to read on Skype and she is currently in the process of setting up her personal business website… and she will still remain on Bitwine as well..

Whoever you guys promoting the fake RM on the fake PI sites are all scammers.. and you will all be reported to the admin..

« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 09:50:47 AM by Army »

Offline Theanswer

« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2023, 11:21:25 AM »
 If you want to read with her on Bitwine, just read with her on Bitwine. Why so angry? lol
I don't understand, maybe Army is Bitwine owner so she is angry?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 11:22:56 AM by Theanswer »

Offline Army

« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2023, 12:26:36 PM »
If you want to read with her on Bitwine, just read with her on Bitwine. Why so angry? lol
I don't understand, maybe Army is Bitwine owner so she is angry?

I am angry because there are actual genuine people here that potentially can be naive and cave into your scams.. the genuine people here are looking for an honest reader on here instead they’d are being lied to by your scamming ways..

I do not read with Rachel Marie at all.. that is NOT my point.. and you know it..my point is making the genuine posters aware that YOU and the other scammers are ruining TPR.. we already got rid of a bunch of scammers on here a few months ago.. you guys are obviously next..

Drain this thread all you like.. if you look at your threads.. the genuine ones are no longer posting on your threads and I am making alert on the few that are still on here to be careful not to be conned with their money by you scammers..

So yes, you scammers are making me angry

This will be my last post on this RM.. next genuine one I see on here I will private message them..
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 12:29:18 PM by Army »

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2023, 05:40:57 AM »
Rachel was right about her last predictions about my work.

Btw, if Rachel doesn't like to be there it's easy to message them to take down her profile.