Author Topic: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?  (Read 48284 times)

Offline Engagement2

Re: Rachel Marie is on www.purpleindigo.org now?
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2023, 04:32:24 AM »
When she usually online on Purple Indigo?

Around midnight EST

Offline Lowson

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2023, 04:15:25 AM »
She is also online in the morning

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2023, 01:26:41 PM »
Lately she has been very busy I think, She did not pick up the call

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2023, 03:24:20 AM »
Rachel has been many accurate for me many times

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2023, 07:15:42 PM »
Rachel has been many accurate for me many times

Do you read with her on Bitwine or Purple Indigo?

Offline Lowson

« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2023, 04:59:59 AM »
She was online then off again

Offline mei22

« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2023, 12:51:12 PM »
I was looking for the thread where we talk about our predictions/outcomes with Ari and Rachel etc.. but I just read with her (Rachel) on Bitwine yesterday and she picked up on something my ex last said to me VERBATIM before I gave her any information. She has been the only one to pick up on such a detail I immediately knew she definitely tuned in but I think these readers see visions and glimpses of things and then it’s really up to you to interpret. Definitely interested to see if Rachel’s outcome comes about

Offline Lowson

« Reply #82 on: May 05, 2023, 02:33:19 PM »
I was looking for the thread where we talk about our predictions/outcomes with Ari and Rachel etc.. but I just read with her (Rachel) on Bitwine yesterday and she picked up on something my ex last said to me VERBATIM before I gave her any information. She has been the only one to pick up on such a detail I immediately knew she definitely tuned in but I think these readers see visions and glimpses of things and then it’s really up to you to interpret. Definitely interested to see if Rachel’s outcome comes about

I read with Rachel on Purple Indigo, I can say she is real psychic

Offline Opaclife

« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2023, 04:29:30 AM »
Bershka's prediction is next Sunday, I will update

Offline mei22

« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2023, 12:18:15 PM »

I read with Rachel on Purple Indigo, I can say she is real psychic

I don’t think she’s on purple indigo. ONLY bitwine. Not sure who you are but to anyone looking to read with her ONLY use bitwine. I always check the spelling of commentators or grammar on here. “She is  real psychic” .. you forgot the “a”. It reminds me of a lot of the fake psychic readers on these applications that can barely speak English or say dear 1000 times. So again..y’all.. use bitwine Rachel.

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2023, 02:21:00 PM »
I chat with her on Purple Indigo Psychics and confirmed with Rachel she is actually on Purple Indigo

Offline mei22

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2023, 01:31:15 AM »
I chat with her on Purple Indigo Psychics and confirmed with Rachel she is actually on Purple Indigo

How did you confirm? I don’t plan on going on whatever purple indigo is but I’d recommend anyone interested to just use what’s tried and true even if you have to wait.. your money - be smart about it :)

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2023, 05:36:00 AM »

How did you confirm? I don’t plan on going on whatever purple indigo is but I’d recommend anyone interested to just use what’s tried and true even if you have to wait.. your money - be smart about it :)

I think just send message on Bitwine to her, it's really Rachel Marie though

Offline takeashower

« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2023, 09:50:29 AM »

I think just send message on Bitwine to her, it's really Rachel Marie though

Did you confirm?

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2023, 12:23:29 PM »
Ive been trying to reach Rachel Marie since a month, she doesn't answer my bitwine calls. There have been many times when she's online, and it says unable to accept. It feels like she's ignoring me. How do I get in touch with her? I'm starting to really freak out, because I've been reading with her since over a year and now suddenly it feels like she's gone because she knows something that's not very nice about my POI.
Please help me get in touch!!