Author Topic: Psychic Readings That Came True  (Read 55118 times)

Offline whimerj

Re: Psychic Readings That Came True
« Reply #240 on: October 03, 2023, 12:36:50 PM »
Angel Marmont is truly the best. Try Hecate Tarot

Scammer. Nobody listen to these idiots. They're preying on the vulnerable for their own financial gain. They're worthless piles of shit that deserve to be dead and buried.

Offline jackY

« Reply #241 on: October 03, 2023, 04:44:32 PM »
Agreed.

Angel Marmont is truly the best. Try Hecate Tarot

Scammer. Nobody listen to these idiots. They're preying on the vulnerable for their own financial gain. They're worthless piles of shit that deserve to be dead and buried.

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #242 on: October 03, 2023, 08:49:45 PM »
Angel Marmont really does work for me though, if you think she is fake I am sorry

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #243 on: October 03, 2023, 09:30:09 PM »
Angel Marmont really does work for me though, if you think she is fake I am sorry

you're sorry?! REALLY? You're sorry? If you are truly sorry then I'll ask you to stop posting your fake reviews on here. That's a great way to show you're "sorry."

Also, I dare you to tell us what exactly and in great detail over time Angel Marmoot has predicted and told you. IN GREAT DETAIL! I want paragraphs mo-fo!

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2023, 08:35:55 AM »
???

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2023, 03:14:23 AM »
DO YOU KNOW HOW INVESTED AND SICK YOU HAVE TO BE TO LOG IN AND OUT OF MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ALL DAY JUST TO SCAM AND PROMOTE THESE FAKE AZZ ADVISORS??? ITS BEEN DONE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE…. ITS OLD NOW 😂 PACK IT UP!!! IF SHES SO ACCURATE GO LEAVE REVIEWS ON HER SITE OR PLAY IN TRAFFIC 😂 YOU SCAMMERS ARE NOT EVEN CREATIVE ANYMORE LMAOOOO YOU ALL SOUND THE SAME WIT THE SAME LIES, PROMOTING YET ANOTHER FAKE SITE 😂 GET A REAL JOB OR GET A ONLY FANS…MAYBE PPL WILL PAY TO WATCH YOU AND YOUR TEN OTHER USERNAMES CHOKE ON A PIPE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANY MONEY HERE🤣🤣🤣

ITS OVERRRRR !!  EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THESE FRAUDS ARE NOT REAL🤣🤣🤣

THIS PERSON IS SO FQKN DESPERATE AND IT SHOWSSSS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THESE IDIOTS ARE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND WAITING TO CATCH THE NEXT VICTIM… I GUESS SELLING THAT ROTTEN AZZ 🍑 IS NOT AN OPTION🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Offline Army

« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2023, 10:46:18 AM »
@NatashaNYC

This thread and the Angel marmont thread needs to be taken down and those boys or fakes or whatever they are need to be banned..

Seriously where is admin?

They banned these fakes form here last time.. but now they r on here with different accounts..

How often does admin get on the forum?

Offline Exactlythat

« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2023, 03:38:00 PM »
if it really came true for other people, why do you call them a scam?

Offline jackY

« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2023, 04:37:52 PM »
OMG-go away-go very far away

Offline whimerj

« Reply #249 on: October 05, 2023, 07:59:26 PM »
@NatashaNYC

This thread and the Angel marmont thread needs to be taken down and those boys or fakes or whatever they are need to be banned..

They banned these fakes form here last time.. but now they r on here with different accounts..

More than that. They should die. I'm not kidding. The amount of pain these fake scammers instill onto others is enormous. They could cause someone to commit suicide by doing what they're doing. I'm convinced fake psychics who scam people for financial gain, with no regard nor care for the pain they cause others, are better off dead. These scammers should really kill themselves.

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2023, 01:22:29 AM »
update about Heather Love Psychic? She was so good and picked up so many different things about my old friend

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2023, 02:02:50 AM »
@NatashaNYC

I literally only log on tpr to warn ppl about these scams lol I haven’t heard from admin honestly… this place needs moderators BAD. It’s the main reason so many ppl left.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2023, 01:32:24 PM »

THE “PEOPLE” YOU SPEAK OF IS JUST YOU LOGGING IN AND OUT OF THE MANY USERNAMES YOU HAVE HERE, THERE IS NOBODY ELSE COMMENTING ON THIS FRAUD THAT YOU KEEP PROMOTING AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THE FACT YOU TOOK THIS AS A FULL TIME JOB… YOU WAS BANNED BEFORE AND YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING UNDER A DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS…GIVE IT UP ALREADY, ITS OLD AS FK AND TIRED… GET A REAL JOB BOO… YOU SPEND TOO MUCH ENERGY POSTING FROM THE SAME USERNAMES, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE SCAMS YOU PROMOTE SWEETIE 😂 TAKE THAT SAME ENERGY TO INDEED.COM‼️

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2023, 02:10:04 PM »

THE “PEOPLE” YOU SPEAK OF IS JUST YOU LOGGING IN AND OUT OF THE MANY USERNAMES YOU HAVE HERE, THERE IS NOBODY ELSE COMMENTING ON THIS FRAUD THAT YOU KEEP PROMOTING AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THE FACT YOU TOOK THIS AS A FULL TIME JOB… YOU WAS BANNED BEFORE AND YOU ARE DOING THE SAME THING UNDER A DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS…GIVE IT UP ALREADY, ITS OLD AS FK AND TIRED… GET A REAL JOB BOO… YOU SPEND TOO MUCH ENERGY POSTING FROM THE SAME USERNAMES, NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE SCAMS YOU PROMOTE SWEETIE 😂 TAKE THAT SAME ENERGY TO INDEED.COM‼️

THIS!!!! LOVE IT!

Offline jackY

« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2023, 08:26:40 PM »

THIS!