Author Topic: Psychic Readings That Came True  (Read 55133 times)

Offline Exactlythat

Re: Psychic Readings That Came True
« Reply #210 on: August 05, 2023, 04:39:08 AM »
Hecate Tarot is defo real.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #211 on: August 05, 2023, 02:39:13 PM »

No.

Offline Mina

« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2023, 08:03:06 PM »

No.

😆 … nice

Definitely … nope

Offline Engagement2

« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2023, 03:52:26 PM »
Hecate Tarot definitely the best for tarot reading, Angel Marmont was accurate for this week predictions.

Offline bis

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2023, 10:00:31 AM »
Hecate Tarot definitely the best for tarot reading, Angel Marmont was accurate for this week predictions.

Hecate Tarot told me that I will receive a gift from someone, she told me she saw a small black box and I got a gift in black box

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2023, 07:11:54 AM »
SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE‼️…. GIVE IT UP ALREADY ITS GETTING OLD 🤣

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2023, 11:45:47 AM »

Hecate Tarot told me that I will receive a gift from someone, she told me she saw a small black box and I got a gift in black box

Yes she has a good remote viewing ability

Offline jackY

« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2023, 08:13:05 PM »
Big NOPE. I read with her. Inaccurate on all points.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #218 on: August 20, 2023, 03:32:39 AM »
Big NOPE. I read with her. Inaccurate on all points.

Everyone says they are all INACCURATE 😂

Offline Theanswer

« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2023, 12:37:47 PM »

Ok so everyone connect differently but I must give thumbs up for Angel Marmont and Heacate Tarot. Definitely real psychics

Offline Onyx

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2023, 08:30:15 PM »

Ok so everyone connect differently but I must give thumbs up for Angel Marmont and Heacate Tarot. Definitely real psychics
Oh FFS you are embarrassing yourself.  You need to take Angel Marmont and Heacate Tarot and shove them up your collective ass

Offline Army

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2023, 09:18:42 PM »

Oh FFS you are embarrassing yourself.  You need to take Angel Marmont and Heacate Tarot and shove them up your collective ass

@Onyx 😂… I know right.. 😂.. atcthis point we would have to have a shrunken brain to believe in this nonsense..

Offline Exactlythat

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2023, 09:44:30 AM »

Yes I connect well to them too

Offline whimerj

« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2023, 11:57:52 AM »

You're full of shit. Stop spamming and advertising fake readers asshole. You're hurting others you piece of shit

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2023, 10:15:10 PM »
  Disregard these post, THESE PEOPLE ARE SPAMMING THE SITE to keep this thread current. Do NOT call these advisors. IT IS A SCAM ! Be aware there are lurkers and con artist on this site to promote themselves and take your money. IGNORE THEM & SAVE YOUR COIN ON A REAL READING‼️‼️‼️This entire thread is FAKE SPAM by BOTS…same BOTS that lure people to the FAKE DISCORD…most likely ran by one sick person. REPORT IT SOON AS YOU SEE IT. They will be BOOTED again. DO NOT READ OR SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!

You're full of shit. Stop spamming and advertising fake readers asshole. You're hurting others you piece of shit