Author Topic: I'm mad  (Read 1693 times)

Offline chrys1234

I'm mad
« on: March 02, 2023, 10:38:30 PM »
Hi guys new to the forum.

I am in the UK and for months now I've been contacting Psychic Sofa and trusted psychics in which people were telling me for months a certain person will contact me. Actually I tried some from keen as well some face to face too. 99.9% of the people have been telling me he would contact me and the main companies I used are the ones in the UK mentioned above.

Of course this never happened at all. In fact I contacted him for HNY and he didn't reply. That also despite we agreed to remain friends and everything was amicable.

I called recently as well just from curiosity of what I'm gonna be told and it seems like I'm being told the same but I now actually challenging the readers and asking them why would he contact after so many months (6) to say what. So I had some debates over this. I am actively talking to people tho. I spent a lot of money and I am going to take legal action.

pfizer

Re: I'm mad
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 04:53:52 AM »
i wonder what legal actions you can take...

Hi guys new to the forum.

I am in the UK and for months now I've been contacting Psychic Sofa and trusted psychics in which people were telling me for months a certain person will contact me. Actually I tried some from keen as well some face to face too. 99.9% of the people have been telling me he would contact me and the main companies I used are the ones in the UK mentioned above.

Of course this never happened at all. In fact I contacted him for HNY and he didn't reply. That also despite we agreed to remain friends and everything was amicable.

I called recently as well just from curiosity of what I'm gonna be told and it seems like I'm being told the same but I now actually challenging the readers and asking them why would he contact after so many months (6) to say what. So I had some debates over this. I am actively talking to people tho. I spent a lot of money and I am going to take legal action.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 05:22:55 AM »
I will complain to psa about false advertising and misleading information

Offline regrets

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 06:54:28 AM »
Sadly I think they say somewhere calls are for entertainment only.     I do agree it as an awful business model which exploit  people. Also trusted psychics are the cheapest and very easy to use, and I think this encourages people to use more.

Offline regrets

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 07:00:58 AM »
I've used the lines too.  I called when I was anxious, lonely and and just needed to talk to someone.  I feel shame if anybody found out.  There was one amazing one, now retired on trusted psychics as in he predicted exact dates.  I would still like to have a genuine clairvoyant, but I know it isn't going to happen. 

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2023, 08:07:04 AM »
Who was it if you don't mind me asking? Currently all predictions I've been given haven't happened. I called Back recently and I'm told the same things even with new readers. Don't know what to say

Offline regrets

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2023, 04:05:07 PM »
He has retired now, it was Mark.

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 10:15:12 AM »
Psychic sofa were dreadful for me, so much false hope from them.

Offline regrets

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 11:42:44 AM »
Yes, they make it up as they go along. I spoke to someone who told me 2 different and opposite outcomes on that line. Yes I stupidly called twice. 

I'd feel shame if people in real life knew I called so I'm grateful I found this site.   But I've learned that I'm prone to anxiety due to abusive childhood. I'm not sure how to fix it though 😀   but I was the perfect victim for these fake companies.

I'd still love to speak to someone genuine but I'm not paying any more money to these companies

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 11:42:48 AM »
What about their supposed big hitters? Asha, bris and others? Nothing came true

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2023, 11:44:46 AM »
Yes, they make it up as they go along. I spoke to someone who told me 2 different and opposite outcomes on that line. Yes I stupidly called twice. 

I'd feel shame if people in real life knew I called so I'm grateful I found this site.   But I've learned that I'm prone to anxiety due to abusive childhood. I'm not sure how to fix it though 😀   but I was the perfect victim for these fake companies.

I'd still love to speak to someone genuine but I'm not paying any more money to these companies

But I still believe some read energy genuinely. If so why 6 months I have seen nothing? Is this all made up? These are my questions.

Offline regrets

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2023, 12:03:56 PM »
Apart from the one who has retired, I don't think I have spoken to anyone genuine.  Although I'd love to speak to a genuine one again, I think people on the lines are paid by the minute and are just trying to make a living. 

Offline Mina

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2023, 02:20:35 PM »
I think you’re in a lot of pain are having difficulty with accepting it. I am sorry, my condolences. I know i have trouble with it, and accepting the present just as it is.

But here’s the thing not many have been successful in suing psychics unless its gross negligence of promising the cure for cancer.

It’s taken a long time realize that this is a form of denial, remuneration, obsessive thinking.
I don’t exactly agree with “Mel”
… but at the same time, I recently had a huge uplift in life and im realizing at the bottom core of it- I am angry at someone because they did not show up the way I wanted them to. Can I sit thru my anger? How do I console myself? When I do connect with myself I move forward thru the day when I can’t, ok I can’t. I see I will call a psychic, I go to food, drink… im slowly shifting to changing my morning routine since seeing this video. I am less angry. For me I believe anger is healthy feeling and a catalyst to serve change. But the hard stuff is allowing my anger to be here and ok, and not do a damn thing to change it, other then to acknowledge it, surrender then God (or higher self/universe), then move forward with the day. That’s it really.

Best of luck

https://youtube.com/shorts/x25POXSYUpI?feature=share

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2023, 02:56:26 PM »
Thanks it's just disgusting tho if they are just trying to make a living by selling lies.

This isn't acceptable

Offline Chocolate

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2023, 10:08:55 AM »
Hi. I am also new to the forum and from the UK.

I would say that 99% of the “psychics” on Psychic Sofa are not psychic. I have spend LOTS of money on readings over the years and can’t remember having any correct relationship predictions apart from a psychic on Ask the Answer correctly telling me that I would only have one date with someone and it wouldn’t lead to a relationship.

I had a reading with a “psychic” on Psychic Sofa and she made me feel worse telling me incorrectly that a family member (who has problems) had passed away. This was incorrect but it worried me at the time. I made a complaint and never got a response. The “for entertainment only” thing is a get out clause.

I do believe that a few mediums/psychics are genuine but they are very few and far between. I’ve got to the point now where I recognise my addiction is due to anxiety, low self esteem and bouts of feeling low. I thought having a relationship was going to make me happy. Now I’m accepting that there may not be anyone for me and I’m trying to be happy with myself instead. This is actually working as my positivity is attracting better things.

It’s awful to want contact from someone and then when a “psychic” tells you that they will be in touch it is a buzz but it only lasts for a short time and then you want another psychic hit to lift you and this is how the addiction spirals.

Take care all

anything