Author Topic: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc  (Read 16284 times)

Offline KarinaR

Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2023, 05:06:17 PM »
You mean bitwine Ari? She has been wrong for me every single time. I don’t understand it. I also went back to all of my transcripts with previous POIs there was nothing specific or anything that made her reading feel “psychic.” It was a neutral “he’s been back and forth” “worried about finances” “focused on career” and then the “he’s not looking for a commitment.” She has consistently predicted my POIs have  financial issues but they don’t. Many of them had another woman and ended up committing to the other woman. So yeah just generic. Last time she told me POI wasn’t coming back and he did. I think she works for some but not all.

Offline Army

« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2023, 09:11:55 PM »
You mean bitwine Ari? She has been wrong for me every single time. I don’t understand it. I also went back to all of my transcripts with previous POIs there was nothing specific or anything that made her reading feel “psychic.” It was a neutral “he’s been back and forth” “worried about finances” “focused on career” and then the “he’s not looking for a commitment.” She has consistently predicted my POIs have  financial issues but they don’t. Many of them had another woman and ended up committing to the other woman. So yeah just generic. Last time she told me POI wasn’t coming back and he did. I think she works for some but not all.

@KarinaR she said exactly the same thing to me too.. My Poi financial issues, stress, focused on his job, it made me believe her predictions at the time because it was his actually his situation.. but these are also common guess lines too.. excuses excuses excuses is all about what these psychics give us..

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2023, 01:58:22 AM »
Update for who’s been right for me :
Autumn Rivers, Miss Ann and Rachel Marie.
^^

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2023, 10:25:31 AM »
All three of them? I realised that for Autumn Rivers, she does get things right just the order isn't

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2023, 05:52:34 PM »
Autumn rivers was the most accurate
Gave an interview last week..she told me i wont get it..i got a rejection call today

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2024, 07:32:18 PM »
I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2024, 07:54:06 PM »
I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.

It sounds like she wasn't connected to you. Sorry to hear that and I feel like all Psychics should refund your money if they're obviously not connected. I personally haven't had her say a POI was busy, focusing on themselves, etc. so it sounds like she couldn't connect to you but that should've been said, IMO.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2024, 07:02:08 PM »
do you mind sharing your experience with her? what specifics did you get from her regarding your situation. tia.

It sounds like she wasn't connected to you. Sorry to hear that and I feel like all Psychics should refund your money if they're obviously not connected. I personally haven't had her say a POI was busy, focusing on themselves, etc. so it sounds like she couldn't connect to you but that should've been said, IMO.

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2024, 06:36:17 PM »
do you mind sharing your experience with her? what specifics did you get from her regarding your situation. tia.

Well, I have multiple POIs. First one: That's still pending.

Second one: She said that she saw things fizzling out within two weeks and that I would see more of his personality but that it won't end bad. When she said this, I noticed a slight shift from him like two days before talking to her but I didn't expect us to completely go from talking all day, everyday to MAYBE once a week now. I haven't heard from him in 9 days now. So seems correct on that piece.

Third guy: I didn't tell her his name but I asked her what was coming up in my love life. She said she saw me meeting this guy in a public place either April/May-ish in a public space and that this is the guy she thinks would be around for a while. I never told her how I met this guy or his name so she didn't get a chance to meditate on him to know that I met him online but not physically yet. I just wanted to know what she saw love wise. She said this back in February and yes, I'm finally meeting this guy in a public space in April. Ari told me about this guy months ago before he came in, how he was, no children, how we would meet, etc. All correct. Other things are still pending. So RM was semi correct on the meeting but I will circle back soon. What the guy said to me is something both RM/Ari said would happen and he briefly mentioned it so we shall see.

Pending.  :)

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2024, 10:28:40 PM »
that's pretty good. seemed specific in your case. happy for you:)

Well, I have multiple POIs. First one: That's still pending.

Second one: She said that she saw things fizzling out within two weeks and that I would see more of his personality but that it won't end bad. When she said this, I noticed a slight shift from him like two days before talking to her but I didn't expect us to completely go from talking all day, everyday to MAYBE once a week now. I haven't heard from him in 9 days now. So seems correct on that piece.

Third guy: I didn't tell her his name but I asked her what was coming up in my love life. She said she saw me meeting this guy in a public place either April/May-ish in a public space and that this is the guy she thinks would be around for a while. I never told her how I met this guy or his name so she didn't get a chance to meditate on him to know that I met him online but not physically yet. I just wanted to know what she saw love wise. She said this back in February and yes, I'm finally meeting this guy in a public space in April. Ari told me about this guy months ago before he came in, how he was, no children, how we would meet, etc. All correct. Other things are still pending. So RM was semi correct on the meeting but I will circle back soon. What the guy said to me is something both RM/Ari said would happen and he briefly mentioned it so we shall see.

Pending.  :)

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2024, 03:17:56 AM »
All were wrong for me unfortunately, I do really like both Ari and Rachel Marie though.

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2024, 03:20:49 AM »
I may have to try ARI again though.. perhaps she was having an off day when she read for me

Offline Mayra92

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2024, 09:27:45 AM »
Same for me, she was 100% wrong, and it was proven two weeks later or so. Im happy I did not listen to her. She gave me a refund though and was kind and polite
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 12:03:09 AM by Mayra92 »

Offline Mina

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2024, 05:30:41 PM »
I’ve stared blankely at my phone debating if I should try Ari again… but I fear she will trigger me and if she does then maybe I shouldn’t be reading with her to begin with

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2024, 05:54:31 PM »
How have you guys been able to catch her? She’s instantly busy whenever I see her online. I read with her years ago and don’t remember her being anything groundbreaking so I’m not interested in trying her again but I’m curious how people get through

anything