Author Topic: Tarot reading face to face  (Read 2112 times)

Offline regrets

Tarot reading face to face
« on: January 15, 2023, 07:02:28 AM »
I've booked a tarot reading today, face to face.  They are on Facebook so I'm hoping it is someone genuine.

I'm going through a difficult situation. I thought I'd met the one, I knew when I met him. But we are not together due to his family manipulation using his grandchildren.

I don't believe he will stand up to them all, besides what kind of people do that.   He loves me.

But I'm devastated and I'm going through this for a reason.
He's the only person I've ever been myself with, never laughed so much etc but we aren't together.

It is unfair on me, so I'm struggling. That makes me vulnerable though, but I need to believe that things will be better one day. It may not even be with this man.

I've been through much worse than this.  This time I'm struggling so there must be a reason.

I'm really hoping this tarot reading will help me. 
My fear is that they just give opinions.  Its on offer this month so not too expensive. I hope they are genuine

Offline regrets

Re: Tarot reading face to face
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 07:04:14 AM »
Well, I don't think they are psychic but it was useful.

It was over 2 hours, I was given tea and hugs. Basically self empowerment and what she said made sense.

A goodbye meeting, setting my boundaries in place. She thinks then he will stand up to them and we will be together.

I' don't want to believe the outcome, I think it's guesswork.

But the session was comforting and tried to empower me.

Definitely better than phone lines but I still don't believe she was psychic, more psychology.  Useful and I don't regret going. It was nice to be told I'll be OK, to be given hugs and drinks.

Offline Mina

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 05:39:22 PM »
Well, I don't think they are psychic but it was useful.

It was over 2 hours, I was given tea and hugs. Basically self empowerment and what she said made sense.

A goodbye meeting, setting my boundaries in place. She thinks then he will stand up to them and we will be together.

I' don't want to believe the outcome, I think it's guesswork.

But the session was comforting and tried to empower me.

Definitely better than phone lines but I still don't believe she was psychic, more psychology.  Useful and I don't regret going. It was nice to be told I'll be OK, to be given hugs and drinks.

I read so much hope in your post, and if it was psychological, well … isn’t that better? Why does that not have value too? If anything there just as much substantial value.

I remember when I went to therapist in my 20s about this BF and I did everything wrong with that relationship: showed up unannounced several times, called him a lot, cried a lot, begged, got scammed by my first gypsy psychic. So this therapist knew it all, and what I did, and at the end of 10 sessions or something like that she just chuckled you’re gonna hear from him again, not right away but you will. And she was right. Oh my god, what saga! Was like two months or two years later I heard from him. And it still ain’t over, lol. However, what I can say there is love there and distance has made closer and there’s fondness there, even if we didn’t work out.

Here is some things I wish I knew back then,
1. what will be will (no work, no struggle)
2. If ppl around me can see it, that he loves me, and not just with therapists, psychics, but also friends and family, then I think there’s is reflection in that too, and there is truth in that too. Those love songs about how sometimes the only two ppl who don’t know they are in love with each other are the ppl in it, but everyone can see it… this may be you. Kinda like you’re in forest but you can’t see the forest cause there’s a bunch of stupid trees in the way. Lol… so if you can step outside your perception.

Be kind to yourself
Is this an arranged kind of marriage situation?

I also read you have so much fears too, and that’s ok. You’re human, I’m human,  we do it. But don’t let your fears sabotage and take action. Don’t act from fear. Im not a psychic but I also think this will work out for you. You have you to trust that no matter what you will be ok, and I think you do know that, that what makes your post slightly different other I read on here.

If I may give some more advice here. Don’t argue with him in your head. The minute you start fighting with him in your head you’re expecting that perception of him to fail, and show up. I know this is manifesting woo-woo but imagine a version him that did take your side. What would that version of him feel like? Say? Have the best perception talk to you. If you need help you can message me and I can recommend some videos about inner conversations styles.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 05:46:03 PM by Mina »

Offline regrets

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 07:57:49 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to post with some great comments.

I may seem positive, but I have phoned the psychics far too often desperately clinging on to what they say and increasing my anxiety.

This face to face, is a way of me weaning off my addiction.

It was useful and I don't regret going. I think one of the issues I have is not believing I will be OK.  This tarot lady told me that too and I find it comforting hearing it.

Yes that makes sense not arguing with him in m head, I can see how holding onto the negativity not only impacts me but our relationship and sadly I haven't always followed this advice .

Thank you

Offline regrets

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2023, 05:39:26 AM »
I'm feeling urge again to waste money and see someone.
There is a fayre next week which I'm tempted to go to.
I feel I need to know I'll be OK and want to know when.
I'm low for various reasons, all understandable and considering what I'm going through it's doing OK.

But I'd love a genuine psychic to tell me something positive.
I've been through a lot in life and really deserve better, so I'm frustrated. Also childhood trauma means I'm naturally disposed to anxiety and struggle believing ill be OK.

I know deep down I'm wasting money but I'm still tempted to go. 

Offline regrets

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2023, 07:24:36 PM »
I've booked a cheap reading for tomorrow.

I'm feeling low so it's understandable why I was tempted.
They read tarot and I know they probably have the gift of the gab too.   They have their own website, which I prefer, although not proof they are psychic.

I need to find better ways of comforting myself and knowing I'll be OK.

I know deep down I'm wasting my hard earned money but hopefully they have a good perspective.

Offline regrets

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 02:40:50 PM »
I'm feeling low so recognise I'd like to call psychic to give me hope.  I saw my last post a month ago, she was useless.  Although cheap, said either  you will be happy or someone else will!  Either you will be married or someone else will!

I'd still love to speak to genuine psychic, but I'm not prepared to waste any money.  I suppose its q sign of me starting to feel low.  Understandable as I'm going through a  tough time.

It's awful how we have been exploited

Offline Mina

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2023, 03:41:38 PM »
From my experience face to face psychics aren’t that great either… however they do something and delay the instant gratification process I get with calling psychic. Usually the more I delay and set up a time to call and think about my exact Intention … then I kinda get just an extended version … but, I know this is not the way.

But relationships are also like that.
I’m struggling so hard myself to not reach out to my ex. I know we are in retrograde and so here is where I am using astrology and saying “ok I’m allowed to feel emotional but I’m promising myself to not reach out”

I also have to believe I am perfect where I am as hard as it is. There are no mistakes, if things get reconciled assume that this (strife) is part of it too. If not that’s ok, this is also part of something better. That’s the mentality.

I see your post
And I just know hope is always my choice, and yes I can hope for my person and I won’t be shamed for it but I wont act lower for it either.
Trusting I will be fine no matter what.
Trusting you will be fine no matter what is FAITH and the HOPE things work out for you. (Apologies if I sound preachy, in the mornings I listen to preachy podcast thing)

Offline regrets

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2023, 06:26:07 PM »
Thanks Mina.  No it doesn't sound preachy as you're giving me tips and suggestions.   I see what you mean about having the faith I will be OK and this is something I naturally struggle with due to my childhood trauma but I also have long covid, so I'm not well. I've always coped in the past, but my resilience is currently low. I definitely need to work on this.

Oh I need to look into retrograde, I never think about astrology affecting moods etc  perhaps this will give me some comfort too

anything