Author Topic: What is going on???  (Read 2644 times)

Offline wishfulthinker

What is going on???
« on: May 11, 2012, 10:15:59 PM »
Hi Gang  ;)
I have been getting readings with my usual readers.  Wow.  All of a sudden I feel like some of these readings are becoming very negative.  I know I shouldn't be getting readings from so many.  She warned me about this.  I read with Vickie Joy last night.  I have been really enjoying my readings with her lately.  But last night - It felt like nothing about the reading was similiar to previous ones.  The same thing with Whitelightangel.  These ladies have been predicting very positive things with my friend and I.  Now - they aren't really positive with the outcome at all.
Please don't take offense when I say this, but I really do think the shine comes off when you read with them too often.  For me - it's like the readings become more doom and gloom.
I did read with Sabrina (CP) last night for the 1st time. She gave a reading right in line with Seha and Barbara.
Do you guys get frustrated in these readings like I do when you are desperately wanting info and they say:
"He is very confused right now". 
"He is afraid of how deep he feels for you". 
'He doesn't know how you feel".
"He is very stressed right now".
"He is very sexually attracted to you". (Yeah, I sort of figured this out on my own.)
When I call, I am actually wanting information.  I know the jackass is confused and stressed.  If he would open his mouth and ask me he would actually know how I feel.  See:  Problem solved.
Why is it - the timelines are constantly being pushed forward?  The timelines are always just out of reach.  You think;  oh, okay, another three weeks.  I can hang in there that long.  Then another three weeks, then six, Arghh!!!
Wishful
 :P :P :P
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:31:36 PM by Healer »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: What is going on???
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:30:17 PM »
I'm sorry Wishful, but I heard all of those same lines from the readers I've been speaking with.  If he had such deep feelings for me, he'd be with me.  I know that I am currently angry and hurt due to what happened in my situation, but now I can't help but feel like I trusted a lot of readers who were feeding me false stories.

I still trust only one reader, but it's still hard to believe what she's telling me.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 11:28:21 PM »
hey most of the times i get to hear that its his pride which is stopping him from reaching out which being new to readings i obviously think wow so accurate....... do u guys also keep hearing the " pride " part????

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 11:38:17 PM »
Yeah, my friend is a Leo - so it's always his pride and ego. 

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 12:00:32 AM »
Ummm maybe Lania, based on the thing that many ppl like her here....i dont know yet how accurate she is

loops77

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 12:17:29 AM »
I think most of those reasons can be valid..the missing link with readers is that they don't get what is more important to the person. I could love someone and want to be with someone, but I may have a priority to not be with an alcoholic..or I may feel tied down in life already and not ready for a commitment. Good readers should narrow in on what is ultimately more important to the person..I think readers would be far more accurate if they did this.

"Yes he loves you and wants to be with you". However, he is selfish, he is carrying baggage and he has financial issues that supersede that love. Maybe if these things were out of the picture, he would come forward...but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Readers tend to think that love is the ultimate and that he/she will eventually come back...not everyone views it that way.

Offline hellonurse

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
I think most of those reasons can be valid..the missing link with readers is that they don't get what is more important to the person. I could love someone and want to be with someone, but I may have a priority to not be with an alcoholic..or I may feel tied down in life already and not ready for a commitment. Good readers should narrow in on what is ultimately more important to the person..I think readers would be far more accurate if they did this.

"Yes he loves you and wants to be with you". However, he is selfish, he is carrying baggage and he has financial issues that supersede that love. Maybe if these things were out of the picture, he would come forward...but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

Readers tend to think that love is the ultimate and that he/she will eventually come back...not everyone views it that way.

well said....