Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 2033 times)

Offline chi109862

Psychic Readings by Gail
« on: October 13, 2022, 05:59:58 PM »
I got a reading with her and before I could say a name she said "the immediately popped up before you say a name I need to say this"

Has she said this before? And if so is it typically accurate? A lot of her descriptions of the situation sounded realistic but I am feeling less optimistic about the outcome or prediction (still have 2 months)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 06:30:24 PM »
She's said that to me before. In the past she's been spot on for me - for example, my POI at the time was separated and about to divorce his wife and Gail mentioned something about a pregnant. Lo and behold the POI's ex was pregnant and they got back together for the sake of the child. The last reading I had with her was dead wrong. My ex and I of 6 years and I broke up and I asked if he would reach out or if this was done for good. She said he'll come back around.....it's been three months since that reading and he hasn't come back. In the past when we broke up he would text me no more than 2 weeks later to reconcile, but since he hasn't it's safe to say it's over for good.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 08:08:07 PM »
She's said that to me before. In the past she's been spot on for me - for example, my POI at the time was separated and about to divorce his wife and Gail mentioned something about a pregnant. Lo and behold the POI's ex was pregnant and they got back together for the sake of the child. The last reading I had with her was dead wrong. My ex and I of 6 years and I broke up and I asked if he would reach out or if this was done for good. She said he'll come back around.....it's been three months since that reading and he hasn't come back. In the past when we broke up he would text me no more than 2 weeks later to reconcile, but since he hasn't it's safe to say it's over for good.
Did she give you a time line for when he will reach out to you?  Did she say that you would get back together?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2022, 08:08:50 PM »
Did she give you a time line for when he will reach out to you?  Did she say that you would get back together?

She told me that he would reach out within 3-4 weeks and she mentioned that it wasn't over between us yet, which I interpreted as us getting back together.

The most interaction he and I had since the break up was him viewing my Instagram stories right when I post, or him "liking" and/or "reacting" to the stories/posts I post on my dog's Instagram.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 09:28:21 PM »

She told me that he would reach out within 3-4 weeks and she mentioned that it wasn't over between us yet, which I interpreted as us getting back together.

The most interaction he and I had since the break up was him viewing my Instagram stories right when I post, or him "liking" and/or "reacting" to the stories/posts I post on my dog's Instagram.
Thank you for clarifying  :)

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 01:22:48 PM »
I had two readings with Gail in 2021 and 2022 and both were wrong. She doesn’t want you to tell her much info. She said I see your poi’s head turned to the side so this is not bad and gave a timeframe for contact 4-8 weeks but it didn’t come though. I don’t recommend.