Author Topic: CP/ New Guy....Name Nathan.....Gives names....Blew m away  (Read 19377 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
CP/ New Guy....Name Nathan.....Gives names....Blew m away
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:21 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share a reading I recently had with a new psychic from C/P. His name is Nathan....his rate that they started him out with is 5.50.  Normally it is 3.50...but after reading with him...he deserves it...a true gift.

I called about love and relationships, I only gave my first name, and date of birth. Asked what was going on in my love life, he gave me the first names of the 2 guys in my life...I was actually in awe. He nailed so many things regarding my relationship concerns...thought I share.... :)

Offline Bridgee

Re: CP/ New Guy....Name Nathan.....Gives names....Blew m away
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 05:04:19 PM »
Hi Bella:  Thank you for sharing.  I had almost given up on CP because not one of their psychics in the past have impressed me much.

I was just looking at CP's new psychics.  There is one on there by the name of James.  He is $7.50 per minute and his queue is full.

Getting back to Nathan- he must be really good if he can give names right off the bat like that.

Bridgee

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »
Hi Bella, Concerning this new guy giving names at CP. Did you ever give the names to other readers at CP? I asked this because of so many of us being concerned with notes being kept and possibly circulated. Not to burst your bubble, just concerned of you being taken for a ride like so many of us here.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
Hi Bella:  Thank you for sharing.  I had almost given up on CP because not one of their psychics in the past have impressed me much.

I was just looking at CP's new psychics.  There is one on there by the name of James.  He is $7.50 per minute and his queue is full.

Getting back to Nathan- he must be really good if he can give names right off the bat like that.

Bridgee

It's funny bc on their profile page it says they both "hail from the United Kingdom".

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 12:57:52 AM »
Hi guys....no...I have never shared names other than my own.

Btw...James could not read me....I had to hang up because he was way off!

Offline stelka

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 01:05:29 AM »
I'm a bit skeptical as well. I read with Dianna on CP few weeks ago. I wanted to try someone new and here she was. All I gave her was my name and she went off. She was very straighforward and accurate with details. At the end of the reading she asked me ' who is Michael btw?'. I played it dumb and she said ' well I see Michael around you and you are going to marry him'. My jaw dropped to the floor...my bf name is Mike. Maybe they share their notes, I can't say but hopefully there is something to what she had told me. :)

loops77

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 02:12:23 AM »
Just tried Dianna. She was definitely psychic...but it was like she was floating above my life for the next year or two and just noticing things. She didnt go to deep is what Im trying to say. She knew there were stray cats around me, knew someone didnt want me to go...picked up on my ex and there being geographical distance.

She also said "Who is Michael?" so either that is a phrase she says a lot or its someone with an M name. Still...didnt go to deep with that. Said I would marry a David..my ex has a D name..so not sure. Overall...just blah....

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 11:55:15 AM »
That's funny! Twice I've had readers tell me about a "David" in my life! (and there is none!)

Offline stelka

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 12:23:53 PM »
That is too funny because I just had a second reading with Dianna and she again asked who Michael was. Then she told me that there would be a guy named David in my life and he might be the one. Well I'm being even more skeptical about her...:(

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »
Hi Stelka...did she mention a guy from your past thst has a substance problem coming back?

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:14 PM »
Wow.  I read with Dianna also recently and guess what?  She said there was a Michael around my friend.  That he would confide in this Michael and that it would be dangerous for him to open up to him. I am going to try to find out about this (without being too obvious).  If there is truth to this, I will report back.
But I have to say, she did get some things very right.  But she also rubbed me the wrong way in the way she presented the information.
She did pick up on our very strong connection - some spot on details.  There were some things she said that were eerily correct. She also picked up some info on my husband that would be hard to guess at.  Not "run of the mill" details.
She also said I would marry again (but not to my friend).  That this man would be an attorney and I would meet him the end of this year.  Strange - because that is what another reader had told me from another site.
But truthfully, of all of the readings I have had - (too many) only two have said this.
Wishful

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 12:59:41 PM »
Wishful....did she tell u new guy has pretty blue eyes...dark hair?

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 01:34:58 PM »
@Bella - No she didn't give a description of him physically, but said he would be an attorney making a lucrative salary.  To be honest, I didn't pursue any questions about this man.  I wasn't interested in the information.
She didn't give me a fairy tale reading with my friend.  But if she is right, so many of the others are wrong. 
Time will tell.  Like I said the other day, I am cutting my readings down to a very few now.  I have had so many readings, and to be honest, so many sound identical to one another.
When I read back over my notes, only a handful really seem to have actual insight, instead of a general (that could fit many) reading.
I had a reading with Lalita (on CP) again the other day.  She is on my very short list of people to call. 
Wishful

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2012, 03:28:48 PM »
Jana - she is on CP

Offline stelka

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2012, 09:14:01 PM »
Hi Bella,

No, Dianna hasn't mentioned anything about any substance. He did say that even though the other guy (david?) is more compatible with me I would still choose Michael. Well she might be wrong about it because I'm getting over him and started dating other people already. She picked up the personalities of the people I asked correctly. But then many of the psychics I read with did so... I'm not sure about her anymore.