Author Topic: How best to phrase your question  (Read 3632 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
How best to phrase your question
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:19:55 PM »
How is the best way to phrase your question for the best possible read?  Also, how long do you schedule a read for?  A first read and then subsequent follow ups?

vtech

Re: How best to phrase your question
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 07:37:29 PM »
I like to ask specific questions and get specific answers. I know most people here tell me that I am wrong in doing this and that I should just let the Reader talk. Only issue is...its my money and as such I want to know what I have in mind, also I think within the first minute, if you dont think the Reader is right, your call should not go over that minute. Also 15 to 30mins is good enough for any call, after the 7th minute, the Reader starts going over old info or repeating what they said before.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »
I say, "Hi, my name is ****, I'd like to know about *****."  If they say what I'd like to know, I can elaborate and say feelings, intentions... whatever.   I have learned never to provide any details though.  This allows me to weed out the good readers from the not-so-good and the bad.  I find that the most random predictions seem to manifest for me anyways, so I allow the reader to do all the talking without much prodding from me, unless I want to steer them in a certain direction or if I am confirming things for them. 

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 08:02:09 PM »
Hello,

If I am calling about relationships, I just say hello my name is Bella, and I am calling about love and relationships, and would like to know what you see coming in for me. If I do not currently have anyone in my life at the time, I may also add that I do not have anyone significant in my life right now, and would like to know if anyone if coming in. Hope this helps... :)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »
What I used to do, after the first 8 months or so of calling, is to say I wanted info on where a r/s was headed. That way I felt they were more accurate if they could pick up the distance between us. OTOH I would often do what Synergy said as well. I never liked when they pried for too many details.

Offline lightme

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 12:13:38 AM »
my alarm went up once the reader ask question, and i feel like hanging up. questions like " when was the last time he contacted you?" this could be a big lead to them. nowadays i only want to speak to readers who don't ask anything other than names or DOB.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 11:36:54 PM »
I have tried being specific and then I've also just said things like "I want to look at my relationship path" and it just doesn't matter.  With some psychics I think my energy is just really hard to read.  My sister seems to have a better time find psychics to speak with who can read her well.  I tend to come off harsh or something.  I know that I have a hard time describing what I'm thinking at times and I'm sure that plays a lot into how easy or not easy I am to read. 

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
In my first few months of calling psychics, I got an appointment with Red at CP. The customer service rep there told me the best way to start the reading was to simply ask what she could tell me about (insert name here). Thats what I did and Red laughed and said, " You really know how to do this dont you?" She then started telling me lots of stuff that was true about that man and me. Sad to say that even with a couple more readings with her months apart, she stuck to her predictions but they did not manifest. But I agree that if they start asking questions, it is a way to put puzzle pieces together and give probable outcomes. I understand that a true psychic cant know every little detail and the messages come in bits and pieces, but they should at least know if you have someone in your life or the major things without being told.

anything