Author Topic: Kelli  (Read 17796 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Kelli
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2011, 11:55:42 PM »
Relationships are harder to predict the timeframes thats why I never ask, because they may be feeling or thinking that they want to call today or tomorrow, but dont. The final outcome for me will happen and that is all that matters.

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 12:18:45 AM »
lmao @ sammiepoo...yeah well the longer it takes for me. The less likely it will happen...Im ready for marriage and some rugrats! :P

positivethoughts

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 12:37:34 AM »
sammiepoo - I know what you are saying. But at what point to we say -  I'm sick of waiting. I want to move my love life forward. Maybe if I didn't have predicted timelines things would have moved faster for me because I wouldn't have been dwelling on them? hummmmmmmmmm

sammiepoo

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »
Honestly for me, I would rather be single the rest of my life, then to be with someone other then Elvin, I have tried talking to other guys but none of them make me as happy as he does, and honestly, I am waiting for awhile. Its up to you, you make your own future. You decide what you want to do. For me, I am waiting he is the only guy I love, the only guy I will ever love and care about even if he is stubborn, and I am not moving on, because I personally feel that if I move on that would be wrong for me to do. I dont want to be with another guy and I wont. If I am not with him I guess I will have to be single the rest of my life. Have yall thought about focusing on your self instead of focusing on whether or not this guy is going to call you and when, because I am telling you when you stop focusing him as much it will all pan out.

Offline optx888

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »
Hi!

I know the birthday thing was weird...but that set aside...I just don't think they have a database...I don't think there is time for them to update...especially going from call to call.

I had gotten cut off with my first reading with Ciarra...I couldn't add more funds at that time, but I called back a few days later...and she told me that she finished my reading and took notes (she asked if that was ok...and she told me she holds onto the notes for a short time and throws it out if the caller doesn't call back within a week) but she does this so she can pick up right where we left off and she doesn't want you to waste your money and time repeating the information...but you can hear her turn pages.

Maybe some take notes...and that is ok...but someone like Nina...she tells me that she reads with so many people that she can't remember everyone so I can't just say "I'm calling to follow up on my situation with my ex" lol

I just read with a new person and she was horrible...she was just so off...she had to ask a lot of questions...so if there was a database...I think they would start off right away.

But not all readers ask for birthdays.

Ugh!  My heart would just break if I found out that they do have a database :-( 

Now Liveperson...yes...I do think they have a database...everything is in writing...and I think there are a lot of scammers on that site.

I know Kelli is a little weird...but she is right on point with Nina, Kinsey, Seha, etc...and he did reach out to me yesterday and he said that he has been up and down with life's little challenges (ugh...i'm a girl...so when you say something like that...of course I want to know what...please elaborate!!!  lol)  and she said, just like the others, that he is going through some struggles...but he will come around...and she said that there will be random emails to let me know he is still there and by me responding...he knows things are ok....Nina, Kinsey, London, Jacqueline, and Seha all said this

She works for me....and some others have too....but trust me...I have my doubts with these sites and unless I'm getting closer to the big picture...I just can't call anymore and spend anymore money...but ugh...I want to know about the challenges   :o

Offline cj

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 02:58:31 AM »
Who did you read with today green?

sammiepoo

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
I dont know if I want to read with Kelli I know she appears to be popular, but I have no idea i havnt read with her and quite frankly I am a bit afraid to. I dont want to spend any money with her! jacqueline is my go to girl :)

Offline illumine

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 05:05:03 PM »
yeah, kelli talks so damn much. i had to interrupt her to get back to ME. having said that, i liked her...or liked listening to her. and she would drop some details here and there that seemed accurate, although very few. in retrospect, i want my money back because it was just a lot of talk, advice, and repeats.

i heard some CPs typing and it always worried me. i should try to create a new account...

Offline optx88

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2011, 08:55:55 PM »
Ciarra took notes on me...but she told me she did.  I don't mind if they take notes...it just would be nice if they all told us.

You can get your money back from CP.  If you don't like the reading...call them immediately or within 24 hours and you can get a credit back to your account once a month...but not twice for the same reader.

Offline illumine

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2011, 01:38:47 PM »
i branched out of CP...just to make sure they weren't sharing notes and recycling same info/predictions. I tried Psychic Source. Talked to Moira, I liked her. And her prediction was the same as the CP one, so who knows. And, apparently, I have psychic abilities !