Author Topic: Kelli  (Read 17533 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Kelli
« on: February 15, 2011, 12:39:24 AM »
I know some of you guys read with her before....was anything she said accurate or did any predictions happen?

Offline cj

Re: Kelli
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 12:46:52 AM »
no she is just freaking annoying and she talks ALOT lol and its all about nothing

Offline koukou11

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 07:23:16 AM »
I tried her back in November, she told me you're going to meet someone arround the 15th of december, and find a new job in janurary but none of that happened.

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 07:39:39 PM »
lmao!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 03:27:19 AM »
she was right in the beginning for me. she even said around this date is when you will receive contact next. it was the night before.....so that was weird. after that she was wrong, but on some things i will have to wait and see.

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 03:32:11 AM »
kelli is the worst! lol

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 10:21:32 PM »
holy shit..kelli is $6.50 now! wth is going to pay for her lame reading???????????????!  ???

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 02:45:18 AM »
on some things she was actually correct, maybe its her guides that were wrong on some of it i dont know. but yeah, i wouldnt pay $6.50/min for any psychic....that is crazy. also, devyn just went up to $6.50/min......

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 04:25:25 AM »
devyn isnt that great for me either.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 05:19:24 AM »
I know...to be honest those two psychics are probably only worth $1/min. who decides CP rates?

Offline cj

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 03:20:27 AM »
Devyn told me good things and all but she was anything vavaa voom for me to call back or pay 6.50 for.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 06:24:20 AM »
cj487:

I agree with your takes on Kelli and Devyn.  I wonder where they come up with some of this stuff that is nowhere near accurate???

Bridgee

Offline optx888

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 06:23:02 PM »
I read with Kelli in the beginning of January.  I was meeting my ex for "coffee" and I was super nervous.  I didn't give her any info and she said that she sees us starting fresh and she sees the "coffee" actually being a lunch (which she was very correct)  she was right with some stuff after that.

I called again in March (right before her rates went up) and she was right on with Nina and Kinsey with the time frames (and now Seha)  She remembered his name and our DOBs.  I called her again a few weeks ago and again...she remembered all the info and she just repeated what she had said and stayed with the time frame.

The "big picture" time frame has not come to pass yet...but the little stuff has.

She does talk a lot and you have to be very disciplined to keep her on track.  But she does say some very positive things that make sense. 

I know she may be a little out there...but she made me feel better and she had me look at some things differently.

She also gave me a heads up that some readers may pick up a new person...but it is actually M that they will be picking up on...because he has grown past some things and his energy and his way of thinking is very different and almost anew.

I usually stay away from readers that have a background in psychology/life coaching...but so far I can't really complain because she is on track with my favs...only time will tell if they are right  :-\

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 07:14:33 PM »
It REALLY worries me guys that Kelli remembered Greenx's birth date and the date of birth of the person in question!   And here is why....

I can understand a reader generally remembering speaking with somone significant that they can related to and remember them or the persons name in question, but honestly to remember both birthdays as well?   Yikes!    These readers talk to so many people every day that they couldn't possibly remember the birthdates without a "database" of some sort which is why I still can't help but wonder if there really is some sort of a master database that the readers can pull up on us when we call.   

I speak to my local psychic quite often, and have even created a sort of friendship with her.   She usually remembers my guy's name but always asks our bdates regardless of how often I speak to her and how well I know her now.   And she's been about 95% accurate for me!   I can't imagine CP psychics being that much better at it.   

I'm not saying there arn't some real psychics with real answers on CP but to me it makes it all the less real to think there could be a "database".   I certainly don't want another reader pulling up information that someone else read on me!   I want it to be a new, totally different perspective which is why I go to different readers on occation.

I'd love to hear everyones elses perspecitve on this!

By the way, I have read with Kelli and she was really out there for me.    Some minor things were on track but she certainly seemed to go off on tangents about things I had no interest in knowing, which were not even correct.   One of those things was about my Dad whom she told me she thinks is having major medical problems and most likely has diabetis.      She was 150% off an that one.    He's is great health.   It seemed like she was just tryingi to keep me on the phone wiht a bunch of jibberish.    :-\

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »
Completely agree Sunshine girl!  My fear has been that they keep some kind of database.  I know that the last time that I read with Michelle, she was typing as we were talking and she was telling me about some info that she had picked up during a meditation that she had done between my calls.  I wasn't sure if she was just using the notes to reference what she had picked up during this meditation or if she was keeping notes to use for my next reading?  I also recently read with Ricky at PS.  He asked me if I had read with anyone else at PS recently and I told him that I had just read with Amy and a little of what she said, he told me he agreed, but I couldn't help but wonder the same thing....is there a database?  The info that I received from both was identical, hopefully they both genuinely received this info!  He asked me if I had read with anyone else at the end of my reading, so I don't know what to think?