Author Topic: And Yet Another One!! :-)  (Read 8068 times)

Highlyfavored2

And Yet Another One!! :-)
« on: April 26, 2012, 10:59:43 PM »
 ;D
When it rains it pours!!!
I have yet another Reading that came true for me. I'm in Graduate School, and this semester has been very stressful on me. I was sick for the entire month of Feb and was struggling to catch up. I thought I was going to have to withdraw from school or at least drop (withdraw) from some classes. I know to some people this may not be a BIG PREDICTION, but for me it was. I didn't know what to do, and all attempts at contacting my professors seemed like a dead end. No one was responding to my emails.

Well today I got Good News..I do not have to withdraw from any of my classes and I have until October to make up any work that I missed..OCTOBER!!!! only one reader picked this up for me and it was Sapphire.

Sherrie -Told me it wouldn't work out in my favor and to be prepared to withdraw, but I could go to Summer School to make it up. She did see that after the Summer things would go well for me. ***I do not have to go to Summer School and I do not have to withdraw***

Sapphire- Told me it would work out and would be resolved before the end of the month and that I will not have to withdraw from classes, but I needed to speak to the Dean of the Department, and to not speak to the professor's to go above them.

I feel so blessed that one of my biggest worries was taken care of. I thank God!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: And Yet Another One!! :-)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
Highly I am so so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 thats really gr8 and now I am feeling so lucky that we indeed have a psychic whom we trust!!!!!!!

BTW did you had to speak to the dean???

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 11:07:32 PM »
@newly, Yes I had to speak with the Dean of the Department.
I was told to email the professor's ect. I did that to no avail. I spoke to the Dean and she approved an extension for me to turn in all of my assignments! She told me not to withdraw or drop any classes and that she would notify my professors and everything was taken care of TODAY!!!!! :-)

I'm on tract for Graduation Next May!!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 11:29:18 PM »
Highly - YAY!!! So happy for you! Congrats! You deserve the best and it is just the beginning... way to go girl! We are rooting for you :)

blessed

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 12:49:52 AM »
so happy for you..all the best!!!
best wishes & prayers for you : :)
blessed

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:18:51 AM »
So nice to hear good news.... :)

behappyy

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 01:36:18 AM »
Congratulations!  This is very encouraging and uplifting :D.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 06:02:39 AM »
Congrats, highly - good news.  I remember when I was in grad school (and working full time); it was hard work and there's no greater feeling than accomplishment and knowing that all of your hard work hasn't fallen asunder.  So happy for you!!
Can't believe that Sapphire (name?) was the only one to get it right???  Did you mean Sapphire or Saphira?  There is a reader named "Saphira" on CP - is it her?

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:51 AM »
Congrats, highly - good news.  I remember when I was in grad school (and working full time); it was hard work and there's no greater feeling than accomplishment and knowing that all of your hard work hasn't fallen asunder.  So happy for you!!
Can't believe that Sapphire (name?) was the only one to get it right???  Did you mean Sapphire or Saphira?  There is a reader named "Saphira" on CP - is it her?

Sapphire from Keen, but in all fairness I only asked (2) readers. So I guess I should say out of the (2) readers I asked Sapphire got it right. She described the person I needed to talk to. The person has a unique description, and  she told me what to say. Which was total opposite of what I had been saying. She told me what the Dean would say, and she did.

What I found great about her advice is she told me to stop going the route I was taking and she told me a whole new approach. She told me it would be resolved by the end of the month, only if I did it the way she said, but it was my choice whether or not I wanted to or not, but if I didn't then it would actually probably gone the way the other reader Sherri suggested. (Probably)

Sapphire21(Keen)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:17:04 AM by Highlyfavored2 »

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 06:35:54 AM »
Thanks, HF2!  I will note Sapphire21 for myself, but I'm good for now having spoken with Debra (at whitelightangel.com).  I found her rates to be quite reasonable and she's good, but I'll tuck Sapphire21 away as another recommendation!
So happy that your academic burden has been lifted - you can breathe now :)
Best of luck!!

Offline question125

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2012, 03:57:39 AM »
Oh Highlyfavored ,
That is fantastic news and I was glad you had an experience with a psychic that was positive and came true with flying colors.  How awesome she even  told you how to make it happen.  Kudos for listening and Kudos for coming out on top.
Congrats !!!!!!!!

jen80

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 07:28:37 PM »

Sapphire from Keen, but in all fairness I only asked (2) readers. So I guess I should say out of the (2) readers I asked Sapphire got it right. She described the person I needed to talk to. The person has a unique description, and  she told me what to say. Which was total opposite of what I had been saying. She told me what the Dean would say, and she did.

What I found great about her advice is she told me to stop going the route I was taking and she told me a whole new approach. She told me it would be resolved by the end of the month, only if I did it the way she said, but it was my choice whether or not I wanted to or not, but if I didn't then it would actually probably gone the way the other reader Sherri suggested. (Probably)

Sapphire21(Keen)
glad to know sapphire was right with an OUTCOME for you. Congratulations on your school!!.