Author Topic: Reading That Came True  (Read 6586 times)

Highlyfavored2

Reading That Came True
« on: April 25, 2012, 11:42:49 PM »
Well, um.... ??? ??? As reluctant as I was regarding this reader, her prediction actually came true TODAY! (MagicalSandra is the reader)

I met the guy that she described I was going to meet.  I talked to her in Feb and she told me I was going to meet a guy and she gave the physical description said he was a hardworker likes dogs, spend time at home..ect..Well today, I wasn't feeling too well and I  decided to stay home from work. I went out about an hour ago with a baseball cap and a ponytail to run to the local pharmacy. I was going to go through the drivethrough, but then remembered I needed something from inside the store. So I go in and out of nowhere this guy walks up to me and compliments me. I'm like "whoa, I look like crap" but anywho we exchanged numbers and while we were talking he mentions he loves dogs. So, will this be a love connection? I don't know I just want to say I met the person she said I was going to meet.

Since I threw my notes away I can't really confirm who else saw this. I know Kisha, Storefront Psychic (Lori) and (Dawn), said June
Maureen, (November) Male Psychic (Unknown forgot) December, and Sorefront Psychic (Sybil) Said 2013 Jan Feb. That's all I can remember right now.

But to finish MagicalSandra's prediction off. She also told me I would have a little girl and she would be beautiful, but that I will only have one child. She did describe my daughter to be to me as well. But as I promised I will post any prediction that happens.  Take Care Everyone :D

Update*** He called already*** :-*
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:46:11 PM by Highlyfavored2 »

Offline Serendipity

Re: Reading That Came True
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 11:50:46 PM »
Highly  :-*, you have no idea how happy I am for you. Go get 'em girl!!

Something came true :) Thanks for giving us all hope.

xoxo

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:59:58 PM »
Thank You Newbaby & Meili ;D

I know that you two are one of the few that know my struggle and how I've just been hoping to meet someone. He is handsome and I'm not saying he's a soul-mate but he's a good distraction that's for sure!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:04 AM »
Wow highly am so happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the time frame given by MS was also accurate.???? did Kisha also gave you the same description and time frame?????

Wow m so excited!!!!! psychics are not cold readers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 02:06:34 AM »
Highly = YEAY YEAY YEAY YEAY!!! So happy for you!!! Keep us updated on him!!!!!!

behappyy

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 05:24:52 AM »
@Highlyfavored2, that's great news!

Congratulations  :D

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 01:49:26 PM »
Awesome!!! Just goes to show that being yourself is the best way to attract someone.  :)

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 11:02:39 PM »
Wow highly am so happy for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the time frame given by MS was also accurate.???? did Kisha also gave you the same description and time frame?????

Wow m so excited!!!!! psychics are not cold readers!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Newly, Kisha's timeframe is for someone in June. Kisha did not provide me with a description of the guy. She said June. No one told me April, MagicalSandra gave a description, but she did not provide a timeframe.

A lot of readers said June/November/Jan & Feb 2013 - So I'm guessing I may meet someone else too, or the timeframe is off. Oh, well, we shall see. Thanks everyone!