Author Topic: Alyssa  (Read 2770 times)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

Alyssa
« on: December 26, 2021, 07:43:04 PM »
I did not see a dedicated discussion on Alyssa so I've started one to let you guys know what has transpired for me.

Alyssa is my #1 on CP. She is excellent. I spoke with her when she was previously on CP under Psychic Ace but, only spoke once and that conversation too was good. In my first conversation with her under Alyssa, she said my boyfriend's name immediately. She mentioned she saw engagement for us around the festive season. For her, the festive season is either Thanksgiving or Christmas/New Year's time in the US. It didn't happen on Thanksgiving or around that day, I called her back. We had a lot of phone issues on her end and she could not hear me no matter how many times they put me as 1st in her queue. We ended up scheduling an appointment. This call I had a question about my mother moving. My mother is trying to move to the state where I live but, there were a lot of moving parts. Alyssa mentioned that my mom was going to pick out an apartment and her house was going to sell fast. She mentioned that she could not see how much money my mom would get for her home but, she would be very happy. She also mentioned that she saw my mom moving when it was cold. In regards to my boyfriend she said, I am so happy we are past the Thanksgiving holiday, the next festive season will be Christmas/New Year, it will happen around that time.

After reading with Alyssa, 2 days later, my mom picked out her apartment. 2 weeks after that, the house went up for sale. 2 days after that she had 3 offers, one of which was $10k more than she listed the home for and she was extremely happy, and, her closing is scheduled for January 14th. When she is moving to where I live, it will be very cold. Those were two hits for Alyssa.

The last part, the engagement, I am hoping happens at some point this week. My boyfriend is a restaurant owner and didn't plan on going into his restaurant yesterday but, his managers and a lot of workers have covid. I didn't think it would happen on Christmas day, anyway; too cliche for him.

I also read with Delight who has been very good for me as well. She mentioned engagement when it looks like we're going into a new year. She couldn't say if it was the beginning of the year or, just before the new year starts. She also has been seeing this for some time as did Skye, rest her soul.

I know Alyssa's queue can be a bit intimidating but, if you are able to get in her queue, she is well worth the wait. I have been in her queue over a week now, she's apparently having some personal issues at this time. You may not see movement for a little while.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 07:59:18 PM by AnxiouslyWaiting2012 »

Offline Flapnuggets

Re: Alyssa
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 02:34:17 AM »
I had good reading with her too.  I have never had a psychic state my name without me prompting her at all.  Unless she received information from the caller id, she started out on the right foot.  Not much has transpired quite yet, as it is still a way off in the future, but here is the skinny for what she said, and I will post results on her predictions.

1) I have a strong Libra energy around me, it will be short lived.  <---- She also said it felt like a step Father energy, which would mean a friend I am spending time with on New Years. (This happened as she said, and after 28 years of friendship, it is now over)

2) I am moving on from my current day job.  Not right away, but more into 2022.  Same industry. (This happened as she said)

3) I will switch industries later in 2022, more into 2023.  (Film).

4) I will receive help for my next film project, but not for a few months.  I had asked about whether or not I will be able to sign on the DP that I was looking for.  It coincides with our current shooting schedule. (Everything happened except for the DP part, which ended up being someone else).

5) My sports prediction Algorithm will be disappointing, not profitable, more of a hobby.  (First psychic to say this.  So far she hasn't been incorrect.  I guarantee she doesn't sugar coat, which is a good thing).

6) I will meet someone named Kristin/Christie, and it will be a long term relationship; she is between a water and an earth sign, not on the cusp. This is in Spring, March - May.  Someone with a son. (I just met a Kristin with a son, two to be exact, and it was a pleasant interaction)

There were a few other minor things, which don't need mention here.  All in all I absolutely believe she has a gift.  I can't wait to see what will happen.  Sounds like you had a great reading as well Anxious.  Thanks for creating this thread!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 12:10:26 AM by Flapnuggets »