Author Topic: Best Male Reader on Keen  (Read 7777 times)

Offline aquagirl

Re: Best Male Reader on Keen
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2021, 06:39:21 PM »
If he works for You or Whomever. Great!! He did not work for me. You would have to be naive to believe the fairytale that he tried to sell me on.

People should used intellect when reading with these psychics, How can a toxic Person and relationship appear So Wonderful out of nowhere that will lead to marriage. He was wrong for me, Fairytale scripts.

Save Your Money,  You are Welcome..

Lets keep this thread on topic. I get it you don't like keen. I asked about keen readers, not anyone else on other sites or to question other people's experiences because they don't align with yours. And i don't want to or have anyone have to wave through all these unnecessary comments.  Please respect that. Thank you.

Offline aquagirl

Re: Best Male Reader on Keen
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2021, 06:43:06 PM »
I second Advisor Neal. But if you're looking for someone cheaper then I'd HIGHLY recommend TJ343 ($3/$4 a minute) -- he was able to predict a current situation that's unfolding as we speak.

TJ is usually on super early in the mornings. I'm on the west coast and for me he's usually on from 7:30 am - 11 am. If those times don't work for you he's also willing to schedule a reading on your schedule if you message him.

Thank you , i believe he only does chat though right? I've looked into him and read reviews and they seem very mixed. How accurate has he been for you? I mean just a one time thing, or many things? i don't have unrealistic expectations, just gauging. I find chat eats up so much money.

Are you talking about Neal or TJ? They both do calls only as far as I know. In regards to predictions:

Neal - A lot of his have actually unfolded, not just love predictions but career ones as well. I've only spoke to him a handful of times but all his big predictions have unfolded. I will say this though, I wouldn't hold weight on any timing predictions. For me his timing has been off a bit but the end result happens eventually.

TJ - He's REALLY good with reading current situations so I call him when my boyfriend and I are going through it. Years ago he did predict my ex and I would get back together (it happened and we're still together). His second big prediction was during a call I had with him a few weeks ago. It's regarding a new/different POI in my life and it's unfolding at this moment the way he said it would. During this call he made an additional "big" prediction but that's not set to happen until early 2022 so I'll keep you posted on that.

I may have confused him with someone else!

That's awesome, i love when people can connect and it resonates with them. I'll keep TJ in mind.  I used to read with John and Ted a while ago but they are both hard to get online anymore. I don't know if Ted even reads anymore and John's schedule is very unpredictable. So i miss that male POV on my situaitons.
Thanks, and please keep me posted would love to know how things play out!

anything