Author Topic: Best Male Reader on Keen  (Read 7513 times)

Offline aquagirl

Best Male Reader on Keen
« on: September 23, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »
Who is the most accurate male reader on keen?  Sometimes i just want a male perspective reading, especially about POI. But also someone that is not expensive and gives good psychic and practical advice. 

Offline frozenfox

Re: Best Male Reader on Keen
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
Advisor Neal IMO

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 04:21:59 PM »
Advisor Neal IMO

I find him a bit expensive, can you give some examples to his accuracy?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:19:58 PM »
I second Advisor Neal. But if you're looking for someone cheaper then I'd HIGHLY recommend TJ343 ($3/$4 a minute) -- he was able to predict a current situation that's unfolding as we speak.

TJ is usually on super early in the mornings. I'm on the west coast and for me he's usually on from 7:30 am - 11 am. If those times don't work for you he's also willing to schedule a reading on your schedule if you message him.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 02:51:50 AM »
I second Advisor Neal. But if you're looking for someone cheaper then I'd HIGHLY recommend TJ343 ($3/$4 a minute) -- he was able to predict a current situation that's unfolding as we speak.

TJ is usually on super early in the mornings. I'm on the west coast and for me he's usually on from 7:30 am - 11 am. If those times don't work for you he's also willing to schedule a reading on your schedule if you message him.

Thank you , i believe he only does chat though right? I've looked into him and read reviews and they seem very mixed. How accurate has he been for you? I mean just a one time thing, or many things? i don't have unrealistic expectations, just gauging. I find chat eats up so much money.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 03:43:34 AM »
I like Neal but yes he is expensive. TJ didnt work for me. The first time he gave me a very positive outcome. The second call was the exact opposite. So I was kinda put off by that. Maybe I should give him one more try because I did see a few posts on him that rate him well. I also like moonlight bay. He seems to work for me.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 04:25:50 AM »

Thank you , i believe he only does chat though right? I've looked into him and read reviews and they seem very mixed. How accurate has he been for you? I mean just a one time thing, or many things? i don't have unrealistic expectations, just gauging. I find chat eats up so much money.

Are you talking about Neal or TJ? They both do calls only as far as I know. In regards to predictions:

Neal - A lot of his have actually unfolded, not just love predictions but career ones as well. I've only spoke to him a handful of times but all his big predictions have unfolded. I will say this though, I wouldn't hold weight on any timing predictions. For me his timing has been off a bit but the end result happens eventually.

TJ - He's REALLY good with reading current situations so I call him when my boyfriend and I are going through it. Years ago he did predict my ex and I would get back together (it happened and we're still together). His second big prediction was during a call I had with him a few weeks ago. It's regarding a new/different POI in my life and it's unfolding at this moment the way he said it would. During this call he made an additional "big" prediction but that's not set to happen until early 2022 so I'll keep you posted on that.

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2021, 04:56:00 AM »
For me, Clairvoyant Ernest.  He's insanely expensive, and I can see why.  Not only all unfolded as he said, but there was so much additional detail, plus he takes a protective approach as if you were his daughter or sister.  Not perfect by any means, he saw contact in August, it came in September, that's minor to me.  I don't put a lot of faith in timelines and in predictions in general, I'm just astounded that all four of the ones I spoke to were confident there would be contact, and they were right.

Number two would be Brad Knows What He is Thinking, and that's the only two I spoke to on Keen.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 05:01:59 AM by Jasmine4849 »

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 03:41:44 PM »
Is TJ 343 the same as TJ373?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 02:43:08 AM »

No they're two different people

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2021, 04:44:19 AM »
Does TJ343 go by a different name I don’t see him on there unless he isn’t on keen anymore?

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 06:55:15 PM »
Does TJ343 go by a different name I don’t see him on there unless he isn’t on keen anymore?

Oh wait....you're right. I misread your comment. Yeah he should be TJ373 - https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/tj373/2854072?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26&callwebtrack=82&chatwebtrack=135

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 07:52:06 PM »
Neal was not accurate for me, He was a fairytale reader and I knew he was lying, When I read with him a couple years ago and called him out and informed him that the reading was not true based on facts Neal hung up the call.

You may find 5% of Real Psychics on Keen like most networks whether it's a man or woman.

Psychic Dino on Etsy , His Reading did resonated , although he is a little pessimistic , won't tell you what you want to hear the reading was more realistic and I appreciate a reader like that more than a fairytale reader making shit up.

Offline Kate

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2021, 12:56:14 AM »
Neal was not accurate for me, He was a fairytale reader and I knew he was lying, When I read with him a couple years ago and called him out and informed him that the reading was not true based on facts Neal hung up the call.

You may find 5% of Real Psychics on Keen like most networks whether it's a man or woman.

Psychic Dino on Etsy , His Reading did resonated , although he is a little pessimistic , won't tell you what you want to hear the reading was more realistic and I appreciate a reader like that more than a fairytale reader making shit up.

Interesting - it's very different from my experience.
I've read with Neil many times - I got to know him personally over time. He is not a fairly tale reader. In my experience, he has always pinned the personality of anyone I call about and their intentions. And believe me, none were fairly tale - all had painful outcomes that he was able to pick up on. He has good integrity. At times he has picked up on things no one else has.
He's not someone I would go to for predictions so much - for that Cookie/Kisha win - amazing readers. But Neil is someone who helps me understand the energy around a situation.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2021, 02:32:28 AM »
If he works for You or Whomever. Great!! He did not work for me. You would have to be naive to believe the fairytale that he tried to sell me on.

People should used intellect when reading with these psychics, How can a toxic Person and relationship appear So Wonderful out of nowhere that will lead to marriage. He was wrong for me, Fairytale scripts.

Save Your Money,  You are Welcome..
« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:24:32 AM by Truthseeker2019 »