Author Topic: Moon Advisor  (Read 6635 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Moon Advisor
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Has anyone read with Robyn, Moon Advisor?

Offline misty

Re: Moon Advisor
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
I know its been a long time since the topic was started but I've also been wondering if someone in here has read with her? What I like about her is that she validated that we were connecting, also, what i adore the most, she didn't change her reading over a span of just a few days!!

She also reads on ThirdEye.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 01:01:34 AM »
I read with her and she was very very accurate about the feelings of my guy and what is pulling him back. She picked exact words that  my guy said to me after months that this is hoe he feels for me. But her predictions were not correct, at least for me.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:20:51 AM »
I read with this woman and I believe she is really gifted last year twice. Although she did not make it to my first list , she is in my top 2nd list

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 12:46:39 AM »
Personally I have not read with her, but the negative reviews she has gotten on Keen are pretty much the same along the same lines; she is not good with more information if you ask for specifics (although good with specific questions), ends up being repetitive because she can't see deeper, a tad judgmental, and that she gives you back the information you gave her.

She does have her own sight though, for those who are interested: http://www.moonadvisor.net

Offline glamgal

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 10:34:59 PM »
BUMP! She sent me free minutes and I would like to know if she is any good.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 12:31:43 AM »
She was accurate with my situation. The big prediction still has time but contact and feelings she was spot on.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
I used to call her a lot regarding different men and situation. However non of her predictions ever panned out for me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 02:27:12 PM »
I like her. Still waiting on predictions. Anyone else have experience with her predictions?

she's good at picking up now...not sure about predictions.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2017, 10:12:27 PM »
just got 5 free min from her time to call her lol.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2017, 10:17:04 PM »
On some things yes,  and that's probably why I used to call her so much.  But just not consistently getting them right all the time.

Lost, don't depend on her. I stopped using her after she was very, very wrong about something in the present. She is also heartless in her delivery and info she gives. And as Salted there says, she can be right in the short-term and that keeps you calling back until the Tower happens.