Author Topic: I know we all are waiting..but while we wait.. what do you feel you're learning?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline cj

A psychic once told me that I should def feel the lessons for what they are bc theyre are here to makes us grow. I am definitely learning: patience, forgiveness and unconditional love. Also acceptance, faith and hope.  ;) anyone else?

kirakira

I haven't quite figured out the lesson for me in my big recent dramatic relationship... seriously, I can't understand for the life of me why the Universe would have put me in that position, unless it was somehow merely to provide what the other folks involved needed.  ugh.  But the most recent questions I've had, last night I was advised to let this guy be a catalyst for me to focus on what I want to gain in a relationship.  For what that's worth.  It's hard, huh?  To let pain and what sometimes feels like cruel undeserved torture somehow be a gift?  I'd almost rather be an animal...than to have to think about all these emotions and rationalize destiny...  :P

Offline fm

haha animal only have instincts and sex. Maybe they have no emotions, but again, they are in the chain of prey and predator. So maybe its not so good. Haha.

A lesson for me is definitely, recovering and letting go, the more attached we are the more miserable we become. I do not know so what say you?

sammiepoo

I am waiting for everything to pan out! I have had things pan out but I am waiting on everything to fall into place!

Offline cj

I see..but what do u think ure learning?

sammiepoo

To be paitent :)