Author Topic: "Other Woman" Predictions that were True/False....Please share!  (Read 9051 times)

behappyy

Hi.  I've been getting mixed readings regarding whether my ex is seeing someone else, and was wondering what findings others have made regarding these types of predictions.  Of the multitude of readers I've spoken to, literally all of them say we will get back together, but on the subject of another woman, these are some of the readers who predicted yes/no around my ex:

Denise Monique - yes; happened "around January or so", he used her to sabotage me and him getting more serious; but "she's on her way out"
Kisha - no; but she wouldn't pick up subtle communication (texting, chatting, etc.), only intimacy, and didn't pick up intimacy
Tarot Reader Emmy - no
Lania - there's a common interest; doesn't see it working out
Syd Saeed - there's an interest; he may sleep w/her, if he hasn't already
Sincerity - no; but interestingly, picked up that "someone's complaining about a pregnancy, or a false alarm pregnancy"
Cookie - said once we come back together, I'll find out there had been another woman during January/February
Joanne Salem - no
Barbara4846 - no
MsLisaM - no
AstroSarah - no
Ciro Circe - no
Elle Martin - yes, someone is interested, but "he's not trying to hear that"
Scary Carry Lynne - no
ect.

And then there are those who didn't say, either way.  These included Magical Sandra, Allynis, Lamplighter Jack and some others. 

It sounds like there is/was more or less someone else in the picture.  :'(  So my question is, if you've read with anyone on this list, could you please tell me whether you found their yes/no answer to be true or false?  Thanks!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
Re: "Other Woman" Predictions that were True/False....Please share!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 01:41:47 PM »
Hi.  I've been getting mixed readings regarding whether my ex is seeing someone else, and was wondering what findings others have made regarding these types of predictions.  Of the multitude of readers I've spoken to, literally all of them say we will get back together, but on the subject of another woman, these are some of the readers who predicted yes/no around my ex:

Denise Monique - yes; happened "around January or so", he used her to sabotage me and him getting more serious; but "she's on her way out"
Kisha - no; but she wouldn't pick up subtle communication (texting, chatting, etc.), only intimacy, and didn't pick up intimacy
Tarot Reader Emmy - no
Sincerity - no; but interestingly, picked up that "someone's complaining about a pregnancy, or a false alarm pregnancy"
Cookie - said once we come back together, I'll find out there had been another woman during January/February
Joanne Salem - no
Barbara4846 - no
MsLisaM - no
AstroSarah - no
Ciro Circe - no
Scary Carry Lynne - no
ect.

And then there are those who didn't say, either way.  These included Magical Sandra, Allynis, Lamplighter Jack and some others. 

It sounds like there is/was more or less someone else in the picture.  :'(  So my question is, if you've read with anyone on this list, could you please tell me whether you found their yes/no answer to be true or false?  Thanks!

Hi I have read with some of them and would tell you my experience.. I do think the readers I am going to list out are genuine ones as they have given us different informations

Kisha : Didnt told me anyone else was there in picture and I didnt asked her also because acc to the forum members she is not gud with picking third    parties.

Lania: There is no one else.... my SM loves me a lot and feels attached ......(Many people here on the forum have said that Lania is excellent with picking up third parties so m glad she said this )

Syd Saeed : No .... my SM is not a womaniser :D

Barbara : In my 1st reading she said that she can feel a woman of age 39 and I was shocked because we are around 25 and I thought how can he date someone so much older but then I came to realise through this forum that she tells this 39 year old woman to everyone :D

I will list down some more whom I have read with

Vicki joy : he has a friend but they are only supporting each other and there are light flirtings... they are neither emotional for each other not plan to be physical..... ummmmmm IDK. Because of this I literally pestured Lania to tell me if some one else was there just to confirm .....

Lady Persephone : Saw a romantic interest in my first reading but in the second reading said that there was only some influence from someone in his family..... didnt said anything about the 3rd party

Sapphire21 : No ... the first thing she told me in the reading (even without my asking was ) that you( means I) must be wondering if someone else is there and her guides told her that no there is no one else in the picture

Veruska18 : No ... even asked me who told me that there was anyone else :)

Sircheo: No... but someone  on the forum told me that he was not able to pick up a 3rd party in her case.

After so many telling me no I nowadays dont ask for a 3rd party information..

@Behappy did you gave the psychics any information regarding the 3rd party or only asked if some one else is in the picture???? because multiple readers have said around january ... did u told them anything about january specifically??? I just want to make sure our favourite readers dont cold read :D

One more thing is that many people here on the forum trust Lania for 3rd party information....

behappyy

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:45:39 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I'm trying to get a sense of how accurate these readers are in this regard.  Maybe I'm just in denial  :-[ .

@NewlyPsychicAddicted, yes I have sometimes been asking if the reader sees another woman in the picture.  I didn't tell them anything about January, as we broke at the end of March.  But January makes sense, since there were definitely some signs I noticed in him.  Lania said the person she picked up wouldn't work out (leading back to me), so if she is usually accurate, I'm glad to hear this.

I probably shouldn't ask about 3rd parties, either, but curiosity gets me most times.

Thanks again.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 05:23:51 PM »
Who is this Aurora?  Is this the one on CP?  It sounds like she is getting predictions correct.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:53:37 AM »

Tarot Reader Emmy - no
Joanne Salem - no
Barbara4846 - no
MsLisaM - no
AstroSarah - no
Ciro Circe - no
Scary Carry Lynne - no
ect.

Offline Metal5

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
Call Lady Ashley 15 for other women inquiries. She will tell u names etc.... Remarkable! She's in Keen very early in the morning. She will save you a lot of time wondering and money.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 08:56:33 PM »
@behappy - did you ever find out if there was another woman? Did you and your guy ever get back together?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »
Anyone read with her lately?