Author Topic: Farrah  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Musicfunlove

Farrah
« on: July 30, 2021, 12:37:13 AM »
Any feedback? I spoke with her years ago and I remember her being kind, but I don’t think her predictions panned out. Her reviews are so good though!

Offline TeaAndCookies

Re: Farrah
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 01:16:21 PM »
I had the opposite experience. I called her about six months ago. I felt like she was giving me her opinion and not any special insight. The call lasted less than 5 minutes and I got a refund. Hard no for me.

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 03:45:45 PM »
Thanks Tea. Won’t be doing that again. She was throwing out random facts, none which make any sense based on my situation. If I had taken what she said seriously, I’d probably be pretty down! I.E “one of your friends did x, she doesn’t care about your feelings.” Ok… no, never happened. I was like. “Who is this person?”

“Oh, you know who she is.”

LOL. No. I have no idea. Her physical description didn’t match anyone I knew, and she went on to say that this description doesn’t take into account changes in hair color or colored contact lenses, it’s how they are naturally. Well damn lady, how does that help? Still don’t know who this “frenemy” is, for the record ;)

Not sure what all the hype is about but hey, to each their own.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 04:08:02 PM »
@Musicfunlove, did you get a refund? Don’t do what I did. In the beginning I was too ashamed to call and ask for a refund. Now I call and am very assertive about it.  I don’t trust the reviews on CP at all. They only post positive reviews. I trust the ones on here far more. The people on here are a savvy bunch. This forum has saved me hundreds of $ per month.

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:03:56 PM »
Didn’t ask for a refund because I already got one for Mendez  :-[
The reviews are soooo skewed but I should have picked up on a red flag. She seems to have some repeat clients that are obviously talking to her daily and living off her predictions, sometimes for years. That always feels “scammy” to me. At that point, is she really psychic, or is she just really good at determining outcomes cause she knows their  patterns so well?

anything