Author Topic: Zahara  (Read 1815 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Zahara
« on: July 23, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »
Recently I added money to my CP account in order to read with Tajah (read with her in the past). I added myself to her queue but ended up reading with two other people first.

The first one was Venus who told me she wasn't the reader for me because I didn't have a specific question. The next reader was Monique who was worse than Venus because she kept trying to get me to ask a very SPECIFIC question and told me she needed that in order to connect (what a joke). She claims she's a clairvoyant but clairvoyants do not need a detailed question in order to start a reading. For those of you wondering I was asking both of these women, "What do you see transpiring between my person of interest and me in the next couple of months?" If she couldn't connect she could of simply said that, instead she started saying things that I knew to be not true. I just hung up. LOL.

I called CP customer service in order to dispute some of my time back (which they did), but the person also recommend someone who does general readings and doesn't need/use tools as I was looking for a true clairvoyant. He told me Zahara was fairly new but they had a lot of positive feedback even from staff who had gotten readings from her. I tried her and WOW. I haven't been impressed in a long time with psychics ever since finding Kisha.

She did not want any information, which is what I wanted. I told her I only wanted to know what she got coming up for me in regards to love. She was able to pick up on my POI and his specific situation in great detail. With one prediction it was exactly like Kisha (from my general email read back in March) and with a second prediction it matched Cookie and Kisha. She randomly knew my home state and why it was important and knew so much with literally no information. I'm very happy with my reading, I had given up hope on CP until I found her. I did see that most reviews of her on here are negative so it's a shame that not everyone has the same connection.

Offline kandyna

Re: Zahara
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 04:26:53 PM »
I know readers works and connects differently with everyone but for me geez she was horrible lol but I am happy she was great for you