Author Topic: Bazzer - New member  (Read 3468 times)

Offline bazzer

Bazzer - New member
« on: April 19, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
Hi Folks
Have been looking around here for a few weeks and decided to join in. Thanks to all those who take the time to tell about their experiences and to give their opinions on psychics etc..
Over the past 10 years I would say that I have spoken to 95% of those on keen. Most I have forgotten what was said and some I have deliberatley forgotten. I have spoken to the good, the bad and the outrageously poor.
This is my opinion and only my opinion. So please no offence intended. There are very few I would recommend and here are those in no particular order.
Queen of cups18 - For me the absolute best. 98% accuracy. No holds barred. Sadly wont speak to her any more since she accused me of doing something that I did not do. Bizzare behaviour and tragic for me!! But that aside she really does have a god given gift and I would highly recommend anyone get a reading with her.
Tbitty- Very good on the here and now. Not great at long term predictions. I read with her if I want to know what is happening in the moment. Also very good at just picking things out of the air. For example told me to watch out for my teeth??? Sure enough two weeks later I chipped a back tooth. Also about a child in foster care. Again within weeks my best friend had some issues with one of his children and they were put into a foster home.
NorthstarJulie- Whilst predictions are pending I loved her reading style and the fact she would not give me a fairytale reading. I will be calling her back (and probably will only stick with her from now on)

For all those wanting to try new readers I would advise against it When you have found one that really connects to you stick with them.

Offline funnygirl

Re: Bazzer - New member
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:10:15 PM »
Hello Bazzer- welcome to the forum! Thank you for your recommendations! Did you ever read with Whitelightangel on keen? Curious to know your thoughts! Thank you :)

Offline pinklipstick

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 03:46:33 AM »
Hi funnygirl! Yes I have read with WHITELIGHTANGEL(Debra) ! She is my favorite for many reasons and she is my go to person! I have been reading with her for years and honestly in all those years maybe she has gotten acouple little things alittle off.....SHE HAS ALWAYS GOTTEN THE BIG THINGS RIGHT.....reconciling with my ex...how it would happen and many details it amazed me....Financial prospects and even read my dog once! She comes from such a high place and she is the REAL DEAL. She does give timelines and but is very honest about how timelines should never be written in stone....so PLEASE anyone out there that is discounting a psychic due to a timeline passing....please give it a chance....and don't dwell...as the more you dwell...the more likely the prediction is going to be delayed. Anyway...I had to write this as I Love that woman and she will always do her best for you ! She is on keen but also has a personal website.Good Luck to all!

loops77

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 04:34:22 AM »
what did Q of Cups accuse you of doing? I think she has a gift, but her personality seems shitty.

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 05:54:51 PM »
Thanks pinklipstick- I have been reading with her for years as well...although little things for contact have never come about with a certain person in question, she always gives accurate readings for overall situations (person's thoughts and feelings or relationship status)...no is perfect so I just remain patient and hope her big picture predictions come to pass. Thanks again!

anything