Author Topic: ingridcapron  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Daisy573

ingridcapron
« on: July 17, 2021, 02:23:53 AM »
Tried this reader for the first time recently and was pretty impressed with her ability to pick up the POI's character.  I got a prediction that I will update here if it comes through (or if it doesnt) but need to give it a little time to play out first.

Wondering if anyone else has tried her and what you think of her?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 04:27:09 AM by Daisy573 »

Offline HazelYella

Re: ingridcapron
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 04:45:28 AM »
Tried this reader for the first time recently and was pretty impressed with her ability to pick up the POI's character quickly and read the situation accurately.  I got a prediction that I will update here if it comes through (or if it doesnt) but need to give it a little time to play out first.

She’s okay. Please pay attention when you call her again. It felt to me as if she keeps notes. She tended to repeat one key (unimportant) fact over and over…as if to show that she is keyed in to my situation

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 05:06:44 AM »
Tried this reader for the first time recently and was pretty impressed with her ability to pick up the POI's character quickly and read the situation accurately.  I got a prediction that I will update here if it comes through (or if it doesnt) but need to give it a little time to play out first.

She’s okay. Please pay attention when you call her again. It felt to me as if she keeps notes. She tended to repeat one key (unimportant) fact over and over…as if to show that she is keyed in to my situation

Interesting.  I definitely will thanks! 

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2021, 09:18:30 PM »

How’d it go for you? She didn’t work for me, mostly guessed, and was flat out wrong
about something specific.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 10:40:45 PM »

How’d it go for you? She didn’t work for me, mostly guessed, and was flat out wrong

She read the POI pretty well but the rest of what she said ended up being wrong.  Predictions did not pan out either

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 01:32:00 AM »

She read the POI pretty well but the rest of what she said ended up being wrong.  Predictions did not pan out either

Sorry to hear. She’s really just not a true psychic. Guesses well and uses notes
from her friends you may have spoken with.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2021, 01:40:13 AM »

Sorry to hear. She’s really just not a true psychic. Guesses well and uses notes

I only spoke to her one time...she may have just had some lucky guesses based on things I said, that's very possible.  I do recall her making a bit of a surprising statement about the POI and something that happened to him when he was younger.  I have no way of knowing if its true or not and would never ask him, it's too personal.   Seemed pretty out of left field but since nothing she said would happen has actually happened I'm going to assume she was wrong about that too.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2021, 02:38:27 AM »

I only spoke to her one time...she may have just had some lucky guesses based on things I said, that's very possible.  I do recall her making a bit of a surprising statement about the POI and something that happened to him when he was younger.  I have no way of knowing if its true or not and would never ask him, it's too personal.   Seemed pretty out of left field but since nothing she said would happen has actually happened I'm going to assume she was wrong about that too.

She said the same to me about my POI…he was abused in someway
during childhood…it sounded pretty ridiculous. Sounds like one of her standard
lines…

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2021, 04:26:43 AM »

lines…

omg!  yep that's the same she said to me about this guy...she said he was sexually abused at around age 17!  17 ?!?  I was like WTF...  I really do not think so and it's not something I would ever ask to get confirmation on anyway.  definitely seems like she uses that bit often. 

pfizer

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2021, 08:48:57 AM »
that is why i never go back to her
even though at one point she was really very accurate

lines…

omg!  yep that's the same she said to me about this guy...she said he was sexually abused at around age 17!  17 ?!?  I was like WTF...  I really do not think so and it's not something I would ever ask to get confirmation on anyway.  definitely seems like she uses that bit often.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2021, 09:51:49 AM »

Most psychics keep notes. That’s not uncommon at all.   

Offline Live and love

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2021, 03:13:53 PM »

Do you know if they share their notes with other psychics?  I think that some do chat only so you can't hear their voice. That way they can have many names and share notes with all those psychic selves. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2021, 04:02:32 PM »

Do you know if they share their notes with other psychics?  I think that some do chat only so you can't hear their voice. That way they can have many names and share notes with all those psychic selves.

Unless they are running a gypsy scam where they have a family working as psychics, it’s doubtful. Even that is a far stretch.  In a purely logical level you don’t know if a particular client is going to call you. You’d have to be extremely quick to find and read those notes you’ve made from other info.  Secondly, it makes no sense for an advisor to share info with another reader, they aren’t going to want to lose the client and give another reader an advantage. It’s a competitive business.  What you’re saying makes zero sense and how are they Shari g info? Exactly? They aren’t all tapped into some magical phone line or chat and telling each other things about you.  There are no massive shared client resources.  These readers have lived and better things to do than sitting around sharing info on a client that might call someone else.  This just doesn’t make logical sense.  They have absolutely nothing to gain from this. It’s like a restaurant isn’t going to share their recipe with a rivaling restaurant.   Each reader may keep their own notes some may be extensive others may be as simple as your name and sign so they don’t have to ask all the time.  And many use phone and not chat.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2021, 07:21:41 PM »
I have read with a few psychics over the years who I knew kept their own "notes" on their own clients but even that was few and far between.  None of my faves do.  I cant imagine many psychics sharing notes with each other.  It really makes no sense and as the poster mentioned, it's not like they know who is going to call them beforehand to even scramble to get the notes and read them.   I mean they may claim to be psychic but none of them are THAT good. 

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 05:45:46 AM »
The fact of the matter is, a reader actually stated to me that they have “group meetings”, and during one of those meetings, one of the more pricey readers asked for client info to be shared with her. For example, if you confirmed with one reader that your ex gifted you a blue and yellow turtleneck sweater…then, a different reader in their circle would repeat this to impress you into thinking that they’re keyed in to your energy and situation.

If you doubt that there is note-sharing, fine. But, I believe otherwise.