Author Topic: CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS / DAWN  (Read 13016 times)

Offline kiki155

Re: CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS / DAWN
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2011, 09:06:12 PM »
Is he a tall blondeish-grayish guy in like his 40s?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 09:30:20 PM »
I just covered my mouth.....YES, YES he is.....

Offline kiki155

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 09:34:08 PM »
WTF. Why was I hearing his name and "seeing" him over and over again??? Did something significant happen with him recently?

Also, I see him in a red t-shirt and associate him with sports. Does he coach a kids' sports team or something like that?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 09:40:55 PM by kiki155 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 02:40:15 PM »
Kiki,

the only thing that has happened that i know recently, is that my cousin (his wife) just lost her baby...she was four months pregnant. so im sure it took a toll on them. Also, i know he has a good job but just got a promotion or an offer for a higher level position...

as for the sports or red t-shirt thing, i think he might play on a team for fun...i will have to verfiy that....

dang girl what else can you pick up on my family or loves lol. you already got the name colin.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »
CSK, it'd be nuts if his team's t-shirt was red. Isn't it weird how I can connect to you? I'll see what I can get later and send ya a message in the next few days.

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2011, 12:38:07 PM »
Dawn only got the preg right for me. Which was impressive but other than that she has been off. She told me l`d meet someone who l would marry btw Nov-Jan and ummm. Its June. Then she said me and my guy would take some trip In the Spring...not gonna happen!

Offline court1130

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2021, 12:44:58 AM »
hi everyone i just read with dawn and i did not like it she asked me questions for like 6 minutes and changed decks, shuffled for a while ,asked more questions and then told me no i dont see this person coming back hes self absorbed, did i think he was around other women and that im having some sort of travel by water doesnt that seem like no info to you guys  or is it just me ???

Did she end up being right for you with regard to your ex not returning to you?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2021, 06:24:18 PM »
She told me that there is no progression that she sees but maybe if I have a talk with him, I should sit down and let him know what I want... you do not need to be psychic to tell someone that! and if there is no progression other than what it is now than why would I do that? She also asked me multiple questions before I read with her, his DOB which I don't mind but we have an age gap and I feel like when people see that they are like he is emotionally immature, which he really isn't but they see his age she asked when I spoke to him last how much we speak and how much we see each other is it on a consistent basis... like what? I also like Tarot if they have other abilities, she only reads cards I felt unless she didn't have a great connection with me, IDK... but it was a wishy washy reading like I don't see much more than what you see now but maybe have a talk with him, so I don't know if that means it isn't set in stone IDKKKK...

hi everyone i just read with dawn and i did not like it she asked me questions for like 6 minutes and changed decks, shuffled for a while ,asked more questions and then told me no i dont see this person coming back hes self absorbed, did i think he was around other women and that im having some sort of travel by water doesnt that seem like no info to you guys  or is it just me ???

Did she end up being right for you with regard to your ex not returning to you?

anything