Author Topic: 22degreeshalo on Etsy?  (Read 2780 times)

Offline PJpilar

22degreeshalo on Etsy?
« on: June 17, 2021, 12:24:27 PM »
Many are saying her predictions are accurate. I am wondering if anyone tried her?

Offline YellowLove

Re: 22degreeshalo on Etsy?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »
Not yet, lol

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 01:56:50 AM »
Okay, I got the 12 month forecast and while I can't comment on the predictions yet (b/c they're in the future), I can see how a few will play out. It took me 2 weeks to get this one though, and they advertise it as such, so just "forewarning" anyone that's looking into buying this. I'll updated periodically on it.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 06:44:08 AM »
Im also interested in reading with her. I'd love to hear anyone's experience with her.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 02:31:23 AM »
Oh let me update. I did get it and I believe one of their predictions came to pass early.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 07:13:55 PM »
Any updates on them, I got their coffee reading last August and this is what they said...

Over the next 12 months, I see you stepping into an exciting new beginning. For you it
looks the the start of a lasting relationship, in fact I see you dressed as a beautiful bride.
This does not always mean that you will get married as such but is a sign of
commitment and a sign of a lasting union. I feel that things may have been delayed for
you in some way, it seems it has taken a while to reach this stage but I do see it coming.

I see a deep and genuine connection between yourself and this other person. If he isn't
in your life yet then expect big changes coming your way. I feel that there may have
previously been or will be something that has kept you from being as close as you could
be. Maybe something from his or your past, or it could have been something that
means you haven't been fully open to one another but I see this melting away and can
see that the connection you’ll have with this person will be closer than it has been.

The crescent moon in your cup also points to new beginnings. You will enter a new
phase with this man. During this period your emotions for each other will be
heightened and I see you taking a step in the direction you wish this person, a sign of
progress. I can see that someone is leaving the scene whether this be an ex or the idea
of someone, I see someone out of the scene for good and this new beginning changing
your life!!

In summary, I can see that you are about to enter a new phase with someone, whether
this be with someone you are already with or just someone completely new there is
progress and I see you getting closer than you have ever been with someone.

Well they were right so far, my ex POI and i ended things last Sept, last time we ever spoke (work related) was December 2021... I met my now boyfriend in October last year so I guess it is just time to see where things lead.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 09:08:29 PM »
I just got my 2nd reading with her.  Since i am not speaking with my SO can't say how accurate she is with what she told me.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 07:17:50 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Anon

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2022, 08:05:21 PM »
Quite Generic - weren't wowed....prediction haven't unfolded.