Author Topic: Things I found out  (Read 2489 times)

Offline kandyna

Things I found out
« on: June 09, 2021, 03:18:32 AM »
These are things I learned and picked up on overtime...
-readers can see you name and bday I am not sure if its all readers or it depending of what device they using.
-They may also be able to see your locations
-I strongly think that they can add little notes to your profile that others readers can see...

feel free to add to the list
« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 08:01:35 PM by kandyna »

Offline aquagirl

Re: Things I found out
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 04:58:01 AM »
It depends on the platform, they shouldn't be able to see your real name, just user name. Most platforms give readers the ability to write notes about their clients. Some will show your bday. I don't believe they can see your location. If they can see your personal details like real name and location, then that's a privacy breach and a lawsuite waiting to happen. This is why these platforms exist to protect both readers and advisors.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 07:32:41 AM »
for the location I had maybe 2 or 3 guessed where I lived or gave me insight(landmark) of the city that I live in as validation while doing a love reading, to me that was suspicious. and Yes CP do see you personal name idk for the last name but first yes without a doubt for me.
so I do have a couple of accounts with them, lets say one with my nick name, then one with middle name etc but when they ask me for my name I always state my first name to the reader.. one of my go to would say oh Idk recognize you, I saw a different name.. and I read with of the premier reader under my nickname (not common at all) then just to test her out I read with her again 2 days laters and she said does your bf calls you xxx, cause I see it in the reading. Both my nickname and first name are very different... and I had multiple other experience with the name thing...

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 07:35:06 AM »
but also I dont think its all of the readers that have either the access or proper device for that'

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 10:06:01 AM »
Wow that is not good at all. And enough for me to never use their platform.  I wonder what other platforms do that.