Author Topic: Baptiste  (Read 2555 times)

Offline YellowLove

Baptiste
« on: June 06, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »
I had a really good reading with her today. Pretty accurate & even picked up on some things on her own, but predictions pending. Any other reviews on her?

Offline bstalling

Re: Baptiste
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 03:09:01 AM »
she really has a gift. she picked up some passed on relatives, named their ethnicity and everything.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 04:52:02 PM »
I’ve spoken with her a few times. She was really good. The prediction didn’t happen though. Bummer.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:07:54 PM by Heather »

Offline kandyna

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 01:02:55 PM »
shes good she did get some contact prediction right but major prediction didnt happen as yet time frame left and gone lol

Offline Candy

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 09:41:46 PM »
I’m almost certain she keeps notes. I read with her twice, nearly a year apart, and yet she kept regurgitating the first reading, line by line, despite the fact that circumstances had changed and her first timeline didn’t pass. (Her timing sucks, btw). She also talks incessantly, like she’s trying to fill in the time. It’s hard to ask any questions. At least that was my experience.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 09:47:06 PM »
I spoke to her earlier this year. She was very good with reading present situation. I really liked her. I’d call her back but I can’t seem to catch her when she’s online. Last I looked her queue was full. Her profile said she’s a medium but I prefer others (both on and off CP) for mediumship.

Offline queenofwands

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 10:50:10 PM »
Read with her 1 year ago, she mentioned money from non work source coming in, and a guy from past trying to get with me but don't be with him because he hasn't changed. Both happened but not sure if they are "isms". Her main prediction for work did not happen, and she kept mentioning "Russia" around me, I had and have zero connections to Russia.

anything