Author Topic: VisionsByVicky  (Read 6875 times)

Offline SweetPea

VisionsByVicky
« on: April 14, 2012, 11:24:54 PM »
Has anyone read with Vicky? I absolutely love her she is very accurate and compassionate. Predictions come to pass and she hardly has any bad reviews.

vtech

Re: VisionsByVicky
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 12:54:34 AM »
I read with her but sadly she wasnt accurate for me. She got little things right but when I asked her questions such as who is around my ex, which I already knew from seeing it myself, she couldnt get the answer but was insistant that she was correct. She is a nice lady though, I have nothing but good things to say, sadly nothing she said happened

Offline SweetPea

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 01:24:36 AM »
I read with her but sadly she wasnt accurate for me. She got little things right but when I asked her questions such as who is around my ex, which I already knew from seeing it myself, she couldnt get the answer but was insistant that she was correct. She is a nice lady though, I have nothing but good things to say, sadly nothing she said happened

What type of small things did she get right for you vtech?

vtech

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 02:54:28 AM »
She got small things like what a friend of mine was feeling after I said something to them (well I felt she was right at least). However nothing else she said was correct. I stopped calling her but she is a nice lady however I need results and she didnt provide any. I think she has a lot of repeat callers and she works for some but sadly not for me, however she is a nice lady

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
same for me ladies... I did the test the psychic from two different users. On one she accurately picked up some cool stuff, my guy's kid having health issues and a couple of sort of small details. Gave me a prediction that his life would be cleared on his end by March/April of this year. I spoke with her a solid 6 times since last October and as she clearly keeps notes on all her clients, she held to those predictions until beginning of March. Big fairytale, be patient, yada yada yada. Then as of 2 weeks ago, blocked.

But on the other user she told me it wasn't going to work out and he wouldn't be clear at any time soon. Big prediction of me seeing him back in January and the convo that happened and another thing that happened has well. All correct. Let me know it was just about getting laid. She was actually correct about that.

Partial gifted/partial fairytale... I spent more money on the fairytale. Never again.

blessed

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 03:38:59 AM »
  @ Cfisher is this VisionsByVicky?
I know she does keep notes!!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 03:54:28 AM »
you bet she does. There is a notes function right on keen for advisors. With a constant line up of 9-10 people every time, there's no way after not hearing from me in two months that she would remember my name. Every time I phoned, she called me by name and reminded me of her original prediction from back in October.... That, my friend, is a really good business woman. Other's that I've called, never remember hardly anything from my readings, but Vicky ALWAYS remembered. lol

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 07:23:48 PM »
She is really nice and caring.But for predictions she has only gotten small things correct.But in the last call she made a terribly wrong prediction.I asked about a businessventure i just started,and had invested much money in.She described in uncannily details,and told me it would be a major success,shooting straight to the stars..

2 weeks later the dot.com firm went down,and wont come back up...

I had not called her often the last years,but now i know for sure i wont call back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2012, 03:13:10 AM »
and reminded me of her original prediction from back in October.... That, my friend, is a really good business woman
Personally, I don't see it as being a very good business woman. More like a shaddy one.  Bitwine keeps all the chat logs that you create with a reader and the reader keeps the same logs.  I want fresh information psychically from a reader, not the rehashing of stuff I've already called about and this alone makes me think they aren't as good a psychic as they say they are. Espeically if they find it necessary to keep notes. I don't feel comfortable about note takers and won't be calling her.  What's that for?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2012, 11:17:22 PM »
I don't disagree with what you said, definitely shady for sure. But good business people do take notes, they DO pay attention, they DO remind you of things they have said/warned you about etc. Excellent business person, and an el crappo psychic. That's kinda what I meant.

and reminded me of her original prediction from back in October.... That, my friend, is a really good business woman
Personally, I don't see it as being a very good business woman. More like a shaddy one.  Bitwine keeps all the chat logs that you create with a reader and the reader keeps the same logs.  I want fresh information psychically from a reader, not the rehashing of stuff I've already called about and this alone makes me think they aren't as good a psychic as they say they are. Espeically if they find it necessary to keep notes. I don't feel comfortable about note takers and won't be calling her.  What's that for?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 08:03:57 AM »
Someone on this forum sent me an email to inquire more about Vicky,but as a opened it,the content disappeared...
All i read was a question of what more she had been wrong on.

That with my business was her worst mistake,long time prediction about a man still pending after 3 years.Some minor predictions came true,like moneymatters.And some other things never happened..

Offline lioness79

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 07:15:15 PM »
Thank you, Zenia! I sent you the questions about Vicky. She made some relationship predictions for me, but I'm starting to believe that they have given me false hope. Can you tell me what her predictions were about the man you enquired about? It sounds like she was very wrong for you.

Was it you that was asking about Dr. Ginny?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 07:34:43 PM »
hi!
She started back 3 years ago,telling me the relationship would develop,and she saw engagement and marriage within that year.He found another(and they all failed to see her,even after they were serious).I was misled,by him,and the readers,telling me everything was ok.
That with the other woman didnt last,and i was back again calling.She still said"strong marriage",although the connection between us didnt pick up again.Until this summer.Another call,she still see engagement and marriage..

But then i came to think about maybe she takes notes,and then she can just read what she had told me before,and i will leave her a feedback telling she is a consistant reader...
Prediction might still happen tho,..

Yes,i got an email reading from Dr.ginny.Very good in seeing the here and now,but impossible to tell the outcome yet.She sees another man as my husbond.And within 3 years.
I dont know what to think :)Only i dont take this with predictions very seriously anymore.

Offline love123

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2023, 11:20:58 PM »
Has anyone read with VisionsByVicky recently?