Author Topic: MysticWork any experience? Temple Bliss does anyone know more about it?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
Hi there all!

First question:

I had a horrible experience with Mystic Work ( I didn't even know the existence of this website found it in a FB group..) anyway Psychic Love Nat ( which I found her also on Keen) predicted for me pregnancy next month...we'll shall see... then we ended up chat , and I went on comment section asking for clarification ( the whole reading was a bit confusing , and also she used unprofessional words and attitude..) she basically share some clarification and then tell me that if I want to know more about a secrete related to my husband ( nobody ask anything about him or our relationship it was just about the pregnancy) I have to call back... this pissed me off so I left a negative feedback and she reach out to me threaten me in comment section saying .... " Good luck with what you did ... you'll see" omg now I'm maybe being paranoiac for sure, but the night after my mother in law ended up in the hospital so now I'm freaking out she may have done some sort of curse or spell not sure. What do you think?

Second question : I saw an AD on TickTock about a new app or website not sure called Temple Bliss App does anyone one know more ?

anything