Author Topic: Adelaide 444  (Read 7947 times)

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

Adelaide 444
« on: April 30, 2021, 08:08:28 PM »
Has anyone read with her?
She seemed nice and definitely picked up on a few things she couldn't have possibly known unless she had a gift (my POI's kink (yup), his past relationship, specific personality traits...). Not sure if she's any good with predictions as this won't be known until at least June. Anyone had any luck with her?

Offline skyline

Re: Adelaide 444
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 01:40:18 AM »
She’s very nice and she has a gift.

She correctly predicted something for me.

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 09:12:35 PM »
A lot of people reading this forum.

Her queue has gotten a lot longer since this thread.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2021, 10:42:34 PM »
A lot of people reading this forum.

Her queue has gotten a lot longer since this thread.

Oh no! With such few posts? I mean.. good for her lol. Was actually hoping to connect with her today but she's offline and I am in the U.K. so cannot use the 'ping' option, it's not even giving me the option to 'arrange call', which it normally does..

Offline mayflower

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 04:52:27 PM »
She was wrong for me about work.  But about reading current situation, it was correct.

Offline allycat

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2021, 02:38:58 AM »
I had some dollars sitting in my account for a while (from when Cookie confirmed a reading, but never answered the call  :'( ) so I decided to read with Adelaide.
I found her vague and sort of not decisive? She kept apologising that she couldn't give me timelines.

She also said that my guy is 'unique, a little bit different, quirky,' and I swear that I think he's bordering on the verge of 'basic'  ;D Maybe she mixed up our energies or something, but I found it very puzzling. She did seem to pick up on other aspects of his personality, but all in all I found the whole reading very underwhelming.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
I read with her the other day. My bf and I kinda had a bad argument where he technically broke up with me. She said she can only read within 2 months and that we wouldnt be getting back together.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 11:37:34 PM by YellowLove »

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 05:57:41 PM »
I read with her recently.  She was nice but in all honesty she did not say anything that made me feel she picked up anything about the actual situation.  It seemed more like general advice and common sense stuff.... "you got your power back"  "you can do better" "2022 will be a great year for you"  blah blah blah...  I dont like readings like this especially when I called to asked about a very specific situation.  It just felt very general.  I dont even remember her prediction about the situation I called about.  I wasnt paying attention because of the other generic things she was saying to me.

I would not call her back.

Offline skyline

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 05:11:04 PM »
I’ve spoken to her several times now and I think she’s fantastic.

Like talking to a friend who knows.

Ethical and has your back. And she can pick up things, so she’s gifted.

Very few readers on Keen have these qualities.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2021, 09:48:19 PM »
I’ve spoken to her several times now and I think she’s fantastic.

Like talking to a friend who knows.

Ethical and has your back. And she can pick up things, so she’s gifted.

Very few readers on Keen have these qualities.

Yeah I too called her recently mainly because she was showing on under my favs (tried her based on the recs from this forum). I was going to read with Sacred Path, but I was really hesitant at almost $13 pm. Adelaide picked up on the situation perfectly, in how I was feeling. When I asked her another question on the same topic she specifically told me what she could do as a reader and what she couldn't, which was timing and specificity. She gave a description of what the climate would be like, in order to help pinpoint when something is supposed to happen. Pending predictions 2 to 3 months out. I thought she was fabulously kind and felt she was really wanting to help.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2021, 06:02:29 PM »
I really like her too.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline allycat

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2021, 03:23:14 PM »
I had a reading with her back in May about 1 guy... Was OK - nothing special.

For some reason, I decided to read with her again today about another person. SHE LEGIT GAVE ME THE SAME READING AS SHE DID BACK IN MAY!!!!
She asked if he ran hot and cold, I said yes. Then she gave an analogy about highschool, then another about a faucet dripping, and him not giving me much.

There was alot of time between readings, so I know she didn't remember me... but exactly the same metaphors, situation and scenarios? Like come on  ::) They're different people.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 04:58:09 PM »
I had a reading with her back in May about 1 guy... Was OK - nothing special.

For some reason, I decided to read with her again today about another person. SHE LEGIT GAVE ME THE SAME READING AS SHE DID BACK IN MAY!!!!
She asked if he ran hot and cold, I said yes. Then she gave an analogy about highschool, then another about a faucet dripping, and him not giving me much.

There was alot of time between readings, so I know she didn't remember me... but exactly the same metaphors, situation and scenarios? Like come on  ::) They're different people.

Lol she gave me the same high school metaphor during my reading. She said that my poi was like a junior who is in high school and he sees me as the senior prom queen LOL

Offline allycat

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 01:40:32 AM »
hahha yes, that's the exact analogy she used with me.

Also said "he needs to grow through what he's going through". Twice, in both readings  :-\
I record all of them, and legit they were almost word for word  ;D

anything