Author Topic: Empathicmel-Fiverr  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Lnoelle128

Empathicmel-Fiverr
« on: April 27, 2021, 07:30:54 PM »
I saw a few really good reviews on her so I gave her a try and I was actually really impressed. Not sure if any predictions will actually happen but she just had really great energy and her reading was only $15 but it was a pretty long audio that was really thorough! Best reading I've had in a long time. Has anyone else had any experiences with her?

Offline PJpilar

Re: Empathicmel-Fiverr
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 08:14:53 PM »
Shes just a card reader. The 1st time I tried her she was vaguely accurate because all she could do was read the cards

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 06:14:05 AM »
It's definitely possible that it was just her personality that made the reading seem good

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 07:20:04 PM »
Predictions didn’t happen for me but I felt she got some things right for the present and she was very detailed. She answered an additional question for me but used a randomised tarot card generator  online to answer it! I could have done that myself LOL. Not surprised the answer had turned out to be wrong. She is very ethical and seemed genuinely sorry her predictions were wrong and she refunded me.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 12:43:31 AM »
She gave me a horribly negative reading that actually made me cry (and ended up being untrue), so she's a no for me. LOL