Author Topic: Blocked?  (Read 4418 times)

Offline HappyBerry

Blocked?
« on: February 16, 2021, 04:39:27 PM »
Hello!

I was wondering if any of you have been blocked out of the blue by an adviser you have contacted for quite a while.

I have a few advisers that I contact on a regular basis and that I do truly consider have a good relationship with. After a short break from Keen, I came back and couldn't ping or message one. I'm in shock! I'm not sure if it might be a mistake? Last time we chatted it was as always (I'm nice, respectful and all). No red flags from them that could tell me they were upset or bothered, neither I received a message saying something is wrong.

What should I do? Any similar experiences??

Thanks!!

Offline Nala208111

Re: Blocked?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:39:53 PM »
Yes and i dont get it
i've gotten blocked after putting myself in someone's cue they didn't answer.
put my self back in the cue... and block... and this is someone i never read before with. actually happened a few times idk if its a glitch or an easy error on their end or snottiness lol

Ive gotten blocked by an advisor that caught himself realizing he completely changed his reading..like from he loves you to he is a womanizer.  which neither were correct  it was early in the relationship to say love and to this day no sign of womanizing and I'm a redflag finder when there isn't even a yellow flag hahahaha  (Ron knows what he is thinking was the advisor)

ive also found myself blocked from advisers i've never read for.... i kinda count that as a blessing in disguise because if i had to guess
its an advisor i have read with under a different name....

Offline charlotte9909

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 03:31:23 PM »
Yes, it was startling. I hadn't called in 2 or 3 weeks, but possibly lingered too long on the previous call? I'd only called a total of 3 times in a month and the readings were great -- medium readings. Then out of the blue, I tried calling again and was blocked. Hurt my feelings. I didn't do anything wrong. I do think the reader was more quantity than quality, although the quality was very good, and just didn't want certain issues taking up any more time. She wanted to move on.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 01:17:30 AM »
Yup - it happened to me. Can’t remember the advisor’s name but I reached out via message first and she gave me her availability - which I couldn’t do because I was working in the office at the time (and I told her this). I finally see her online one weekend and get in queue. I’m the 3rd one so when it was finally my turn Keen kicked me off and let the person behind me take my spot. I tried getting in queue several times after but the same thing happened. Then I come to find out she blocked me when my message to her wouldn’t deliver.

I don’t know why she blocked me. Like I said, I never actually got a reading from her and she never gave a reason why. But I didn’t stress about it because people on these boards said she had a habit of randomly blocking people randomly.

Offline bonba

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 08:57:19 AM »
keen advisors do that . when you question them on some thing inaccurate they said they have nothing to say so they take the money and block you . love angel tarot did this to me . so many scams on that site .

Offline starempress

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2024, 12:49:31 AM »

most readers know what reviews you have left.  Especially on bitwine, so if you have left lost of neutrals or negatives... they will not read for you.

Hello!

I was wondering if any of you have been blocked out of the blue by an adviser you have contacted for quite a while.

I have a few advisers that I contact on a regular basis and that I do truly consider have a good relationship with. After a short break from Keen, I came back and couldn't ping or message one. I'm in shock! I'm not sure if it might be a mistake? Last time we chatted it was as always (I'm nice, respectful and all). No red flags from them that could tell me they were upset or bothered, neither I received a message saying something is wrong.

What should I do? Any similar experiences??

Thanks!!

Offline jackY

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2024, 12:57:14 AM »
Yes, once I followed up to discuss how their predictions were not unfolding-BLOCK.

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 01:15:24 AM »
I'm confused about the 3-min thing. Several readers will cut you off or go offline around 3 mins saying it's tech issue. What's that for? Just so that we repeatedly pay the session fee and their reading #s go up? Or something else?

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 01:31:46 AM »
On Keen, it's the 4 minute rule. If you pay for 4 minutes, you can leave feedback. BS advisors will cut you off at 3 minutes so you can't leave feedback.

I'm confused about the 3-min thing. Several readers will cut you off or go offline around 3 mins saying it's tech issue. What's that for? Just so that we repeatedly pay the session fee and their reading #s go up? Or something else?

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2024, 04:10:33 AM »
HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.

Offline jackY

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2024, 10:54:03 PM »
You're welcome!

HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2024, 12:05:12 AM »

Yup. If you go past 3 minutes, you can leave a rating. If an advisor pulls that, report them to support. Keen pockets the $2.99 fee (not the readers) but it is still wrong for the readers to pull things that waste those fees, and to try to bypass the rating system.

Offline Mina

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 07:26:32 AM »

Yup. If you go past 3 minutes, you can leave a rating. If an advisor pulls that, report them to support. Keen pockets the $2.99 fee (not the readers) but it is still wrong for the readers to pull things that waste those fees, and to try to bypass the rating system.

Ugh… TasaraM in our final chats she started pulling this at least 4 times.

The first time I thought it was genuine technical issue.

The second time I emailed her no response

The third time, it clearly was her, and I sincerely was wondering if we were cool. She never responded. I apologized as well.

At some point I also emailed keen. Asking genuinely if it was a glitch and that seems to happen a lot. They emailed me saying this goes against the fair policy and to report the reader if they do. They even quoted their stupid fair policy and section (FYI keen: I do have the emails)  … however by 4th time when I did report this, keen acted like this was normal and not worth reporting.

Then she finally blocked me by the 5th read

I honestly don’t know if it is worthy reporting but keen and the readers who does this crap are shady

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2024, 01:44:23 AM »

The third time, it clearly was her, and I sincerely was wondering if we were cool. She never responded. I apologized as well.

At some point I also emailed keen. Asking genuinely if it was a glitch and that seems to happen a lot. They emailed me saying this goes against the fair policy and to report the reader if they do. They even quoted their stupid fair policy and section (FYI keen: I do have the emails)  … however by 4th time when I did report this, keen acted like this was normal and not worth reporting.

I honestly don’t know if it is worthy reporting but keen and the readers who does this crap are shady

It sounds like she was trying to keep the sessions to 3 minutes (so that you could not leave ratings), until she could block you. I bet you had a session that was long enough to rate, and then after that she  kept you from going over 3 minutes until a week after the session you could rate (when the window to rate closed), so that she could block you, and avoid additional ratings.

They really are not supposed to manipulate like that. Report it again, and explain the tactics she used to avoid ratings. It likely depends on what staff you get. Point-out how it wastes the connection junk fee, as well.

Offline Mina

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2024, 02:18:03 AM »

It sounds like she was trying to keep the sessions to 3 minutes (so that you could not leave ratings), until she could block you. I bet you had a session that was long enough to rate, and then after that she  kept you from going over 3 minutes until a week after the session you could rate (when the window to rate closed), so that she could block you, and avoid additional ratings.

They really are not supposed to manipulate like that. Report it again, and explain the tactics she used to avoid ratings. It likely depends on what staff you get. Point-out how it wastes the connection junk fee, as well.

I’ve tried
I pointed out the junk fee
Given her the benefit of the doubt and then sum

I agree it depends on the customer rep you get too

Sadly ppl like her, read you a fantasy until they can’t … the only one I have left to blame is myself.

I also read with her on 2 previous ppl… she was right with initial contact and then so wrong on everything else… if anything I need post the thread here about her

But … it is tactic if readers hang up on you less then 3 min. Sometimes yes it is a genuine tech issue but not with her