Author Topic: Rainbow Energy - Laura Church  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Mich123

Rainbow Energy - Laura Church
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:17:35 PM »
Hi, has anyone had a reading through the U.K. site Rainbow Energy.  Laura advises she works alone and reads from home - email readings.  I did her same day 4 questions and to be honest it was so spot on, I’m wondering how it could be.  It wasn’t good news which is fair enough but it was just unnerving in that without any information other than birth dates for me and my poi, she got the situation (which is very complicated), she got timelines, she got the other persons involved - I mean she got absolutely everything.  Whilst this is great, it was so accurate that I’m actually questioning it!

Any feedback would be appreciated because I’m thinking that she is absolutely amazing or my details have been picked up from somewhere else - I’ve visited lots of online psychics, bitwine, keen etc - and her summary was literally what I tell/discuss with readers.

Any thoughts/feedback would be great.  Thank you.

Offline sugarsky

Re: Rainbow Energy - Laura Church
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 03:00:59 PM »
I can grab a reading from her and let you know what it comes out like. Looks like she does same day service.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 04:34:14 PM »
whats the link?

Offline Mich123

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2021, 04:56:14 PM »
Hey, thank you, it would be really interesting to know. 

Link https://www.rainbow-energy.co.uk/

It was just so spot on that I’m thinking how could it be? If you know what I mean!

Thanks so much  :D

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 05:17:51 PM »

It was just so spot on that I’m thinking how could it be? If you know what I mean!

I ordered one from her :) simple two questions - how does X feel about Y and how does X feel about Z
I'm on East Coast of US so may not get it until tomorrow morning
I have no social media, and the person I'm inquiring about doesn't have his full last name on Facebook, though I didn't supply it for her.
That said.. it was an option to fill in on the form
Did you give full names?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 05:21:22 PM »
Can you give an example of how she was accurate

Offline Mich123

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 09:02:05 PM »
Hi yes, she picked up parties on both sides, explaining what they were like but also she mentioned how things had been with my poi and how they were now and how I was feeling about it all, which was all spot on.  She mentioned poi’s personality and what I wished and hoped for.  She explained how we got to where we were (which is a bit of a strange road) and where we are going - which incidentally is that he won’t want me any longer and it will dwindle away.  I get she may guess that we are apart in lockdown but it was my feelings bit, his life and how he was behaving that was just so accurate.

To be honest I want her to be wrong but it was just too on point.  I asked her 4 questions but I thought they were generic; do we have a future, why is he hot and cold, does communication get any better, so we see each other anytime soon.  I also give both our dates if births.  Not sure if you can guess accurately from that? Interested for any thoughts.

Offline Mich123

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 09:04:53 PM »
Thanks and will be interesting to see what you think.  I just gave her our first names and dob’s.  Thanks for this and look forward to hearing how you got on.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 09:15:05 PM »

please let us know if she was accurate
I ordered one from her :) simple two questions - how does X feel about Y and how does X feel about Z
I'm on East Coast of US so may not get it until tomorrow morning
I have no social media, and the person I'm inquiring about doesn't have his full last name on Facebook, though I didn't supply it for her.
That said.. it was an option to fill in on the form
Did you give full names?

Offline Lala123

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 03:02:25 PM »
Was she accurate?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 04:23:34 PM »
Hi guys, she sent me back my reading late yesterday. Mich! I sent you a copy of my reading ma’am :) it was not super accurate or specific in my eyes. Mostly general. If anyone wants to see it send me a message and I’ll get back to you tonight xx

I’m going to get a chameleon ;)

Offline Mich123

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2021, 06:37:05 PM »
Thanks so much. I’ll PM you.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2021, 07:15:10 PM »
Hi guys, she sent me back my reading late yesterday. Mich! I sent you a copy of my reading ma’am :) it was not super accurate or specific in my eyes. Mostly general. If anyone wants to see it send me a message and I’ll get back to you tonight xx

I’m going to get a chameleon ;)

im sending a pm

anything