Author Topic: Terry Mitchell 2.0  (Read 5200 times)

Offline kandyna

Terry Mitchell 2.0
« on: February 09, 2021, 02:08:42 AM »
This is only for his reviewing and discuss his events and share notes. No extraness dont come for me cause I will not waste my time arguing or Ill just delete the post lol!!!

With all that said!!! Have he gave you some crazyy events like WTH! Have they happened? Most of his events have happened so for me which made me read with him yesterday!! and the events he told me yesterday sounds crazy about kidpaning and missing people!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
Re: Terry Mitchell 2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2021, 10:17:19 AM »
I have only read w him once but

One prediction was about someone setting their home on fire because they find out the baby isn’t theirs and I shouldn’t go in to find them since they aren’t home

Another was that someone finds out I love him from someone else but I still reject his marriage proposal (I don’t know either name he mentioned hehe)

And a man gets custody of his child or children but I’m happy about it so it must not be mine

And then I get mad at my ex for betraying a man or something lol

Soooo we will see lol

No nothing has happened yet, unless you could someone I know on Facebook her ex applied for temp custody and got it because she had texted him how she was overwhelmed w all the responsibilities and then her ex used it against her

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 07:18:48 PM »
I understand and see why people would think his a con! idk if he is or not but I just know some of his event passed! Might be random idk.. I believe my first reading with him was last december and since I had 4 reading with him totaling 40 events. He has got serious and small random predictions right for me 10/40 so far.

one of his event was about someone at the hospital (I will not get too detailed just incase hes one of the people in here) he was so right. He just said a man and it was my dad.

Another one was soo detailed about a man needing money but was ashamed etc... it happended the same day after...

He also predicted and arguement with someone too.... it happended

But looking back there is a series of death and kidnaping im not sure about those lol!

For timeframe, one of the most random and detailed event he gave me on my first reading happened the next day. In general so far the one that happened I would say within days, and week maybe two monthss.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 08:57:59 PM »
This is only for his reviewing and discuss his events and share notes. No extraness dont come for me cause I will not waste my time arguing or Ill just delete the post lol!!!

With all that said!!! Have he gave you some crazyy events like WTH! Have they happened? Most of his events have happened so for me which made me read with him yesterday!! and the events he told me yesterday sounds crazy about kidpaning and missing people!

Would like to understand how 10 out of 40 is " most events have happened". My mathematics tell me that is 1/4 only.

Most events to me would be 35 out of 40.

Laura I thought you weren’t posting anymore?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 08:59:26 PM »
Hes not peterdykesclairvoy on etsy? I feel like they are the same person or they work together

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2021, 06:23:07 PM »
Hes not peterdykesclairvoy on etsy? I feel like they are the same person or they work together

No they are not the same person. I got another hit today from terry!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 02:31:03 PM »
Laura get a life 🙄. You get sadder and sadder with every post. You’re just an annoyance no one takes seriously, like a mosquito that needs to be swatted. Oh yeah weren’t  you supposed to get married? Oh never happened? Just another one of your delusions? That’s okay the engagement ring you googled and posted was hideous anyway, even you deserve something nicer than that. Anyway keep on spamming, you spamming mosquito. 

*Again if you’re interested PM me or HMU on discord.

Hahahahahah I love you xmorin!!!!! Swat awayyyy flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I also have had many pass if anyone wants to PM me. I don't need the evil eye from a certain person so won't be writing it in here.

Offline Heather

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2021, 04:29:18 PM »
Who’s Terry Mitchell?

anything