Author Topic: MAA avataraa  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Angel2393

MAA avataraa
« on: February 08, 2021, 09:12:09 PM »
Reviews on her? Thanks

Offline sugarsky

Re: MAA avataraa
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 09:38:14 PM »
hi love. I read with her on a work situation and I believe she did get it right

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »
Uh. I wish she was right !!! For months SHES been telling me my POI loves me. 

But me and POI haven’t been in contact since very long. So I decided to ask her how someone else feels about me since I know this person is very much in love with me.

She said he just wants to be friends. Lol. So there goes that

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 11:05:29 PM »
Uh. I wish she was right !!! For months SHES been telling me my POI loves me. 

But me and POI haven’t been in contact since very long. So I decided to ask her how someone else feels about me since I know this person is very much in love with me.

She said he just wants to be friends. Lol. So there goes that

Let me take my comment back. She was wrong. LOL. Sucks because she sounds so convincing

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 12:26:17 AM »
Oh my god. Really ?? Why what happened

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 01:58:19 AM »
Oh my god. Really ?? Why what happened

Oh whoops. Idk where my head is at. I didn’t ask this advisor about a work situation - that was a different advisor. But I did ask her about a POI and his feelings on a potential 3P. She told me that the 3P was pursuing POI but would be soon out of the picture. Nope, not true. She’s very much there.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 02:20:21 AM »
Oh my god. That’s what she says to me too about my POI girlfriend. She said they will break up soon! And he pushing her away. Lol

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2021, 01:45:45 PM »
Oh my god. That’s what she says to me too about my POI girlfriend. She said they will break up soon! And he pushing her away. Lol

I think she's probably right about some things with this girl in my case.. when I say she's very much there, I mean she's just not gone yet.
I don't believe their relationship is strong or anything like that.. I think the relationship is actually based on a lot of dysfunction.
I just see them being in a toxic cycle for a few months here, based off my own intuition. I'm not holding on either way. Just genuinely curious.

Have you tried any of the other popular empaths here for your situation?>

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2021, 03:22:39 PM »
Does she ever tell you that your POI is pushing her away? And yes I tried Samantha wild.... have u heard of her

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2021, 03:55:25 PM »
Does she ever tell you that your POI is pushing her away? And yes I tried Samantha wild.... have u heard of her

She has told me that, yes, that she's trying to get close but he is rejecting her.
Except.. they live together apparently?? after a couple months of dating which is a little..... fast.....
It's honestly hard to know. Because social media/public appearance does not = real life behind closed doors.
So whatever you're seeing on there... does not = truth
That's why you have to live your life for you, at the end of the day, and not for a POI or outcome.

I've read about Samantha on the boards. Was she good for you?

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2021, 04:02:42 PM »
Mine live together too! After couple of months. She seemed really good. Said that my POI loves me etc. but I guess they are both wrong. Bc clearly he has his girlfriend still.

anything