Author Topic: MAA avatara  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Angel2393

MAA avatara
« on: January 31, 2021, 02:17:24 PM »
I have been using her for a couple months every two weeks to pick up my POI feelings. She seems super accurate. Any thoughts? On keen.

Offline sugarsky

Re: MAA avatara
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 02:31:06 PM »
What has she given you for timelines, if any? Does she keep pushing?

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 02:37:26 PM »
I don’t ask for time lines anymore honestly because they never come true. I’m not talking about her just with past readers. However she did give me a time line a couple weeks ago and said she felt like POI would read out within a few days. He never did.
However she constantly says now I don’t want to give a time line because it seems like everyday he wants to reach out. Just doesn’t

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 06:25:14 PM »
Right, totally makes sense :) I have not read with her but she seems to have a lot of good reviews

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 07:24:47 PM »
I tested her out and asked how POI felt after my last message. And she was right on target. She said how upset he was and didn’t want to speak to anyone. She’s right. Because it was a message regarding something upsetting. I asked someone else just to see and they said oh he was happy! Lol. She was right on target

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 01:47:17 PM »
Well I tested her out by asking a question how my ex feels for me. Which I know he is obsessed with me, loves me etc.

She said “he likes u as a friend and thinks your too pushy. He doesn’t like strong women”

Lmfaooooooooooo yes. Definitly inaccurate

anything