Author Topic: Zadalia  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Angel2393

Zadalia
« on: January 31, 2021, 01:46:25 AM »
Sorry. I’m horrible at navigating this site but I’m upset and annoyed. Need to vent.
Just had a reading with zadalia and she was completly off!!! I felt bad saying that to her.  She only got one thing right that. POI was involved but a loyal guy. Meanwhile he cheats all the time.

Offline Angel2393

Re: Zadalia
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 02:15:35 PM »
Hey! I had readings done by psychic fahaad and Samantha wild. Both went in depth how he’s not in love with his girlfriend and he’s sick over me. And he’s trying hard to love his girlfriend like he loves me. And both said they won’t be together long term. zadalia said that too actually. They won’t be together long term.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 02:44:55 PM »
I'm sorry you are going through this but I want to warn you. Every single reader with the exception of maybe one or two will tell you they are not in love with the third party. They are breaking up etc etc. There are people that hang onto that sometimes for years only to have them marry the third party. Be careful believing what they say.

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 02:55:50 PM »
Oh great :(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2021, 04:19:42 PM »
I'm sorry you are going through this but I want to warn you. Every single reader with the exception of maybe one or two will tell you they are not in love with the third party. They are breaking up etc etc. There are people that hang onto that sometimes for years only to have them marry the third party. Be careful believing what they say.

This happened to me years ago. The guy in question didn't marry the person he was with at the time but they did say he would come back to me and he was in love with me etc. I do believe he had feelings for me at one point but he ultimately ended up marrying someone else. I believe the only person that told me the truth at that time was Kisha.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2021, 04:38:55 PM »
QOC is good with third party situation dynamics too. She’ll give it to you straight. Kisha gave me absolutely nothing during the 3 readings I had with her. Zadalia isn’t that accurate with third parties either

Offline Angel2393

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2021, 04:58:55 PM »
Do you think qocc is accurate with feelings

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2021, 04:59:21 PM »

Very true and I second this. I let them do it to me TWICE. The second time I was convinced that it was just because I used all the fairytale, fake readers the first time round when I was new to readings but  even the ‘real’, non sugar coating  and heavy hitters were wrong second time round. I shouldn’t have trusted them at all.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2021, 05:38:57 PM »

Agree with this!!

anything