Author Topic: newPsychicAddicted Tally  (Read 37042 times)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
newPsychicAddicted Tally
« on: April 02, 2012, 11:29:08 PM »
Would keep updating whose predictions would come to pass and whose wont
Keen :
Aries Intuition (I liked her a lot) she gave me a favourable outcome and some numbers for contact.

Allynis- I liked her also although she asked for a DOB and one question which put some apprehensions in my mind but then whatever she said made me believe that she may be a true psychic.

Faery Lady : I just hope she is not feeding me fairy tales  . But I feel that she is genuine as only during predictions her voice changes. Some members in this forum thought that maybe she is drunk. hahaha but I dont feel that way as during our hellos and goodbyes she is completely normal and sweet. And since I am from India , I have seen some true psychics whose voice changes during predictions as they are in a trance but once they come out of that , they are completely normal. So who knows.

Sircheo : whatever he said completely resonates with my situation. Will read with him again. One more thing is that the reading was similar to Kisha

Barbara4846 : Dont know what to say about this reading . Some things were completely accurate and some things were just so vague. Still dont know if I want to read with her or not. She saw a 3rd party in picture whose age is supposed to be somewhere around 39 and with one daughter. Now I know my SM . He is never going to go after someone like that. We are still in our early 20's with typical Indian mindset. hehehe. Both of us.

Also the outcome was totally opposite with what Kisha said and the first thing that Sapphire21 told me even without my asking was that there is no other woman involved and Sapphire21 reading was way more accurate. She even told me things that my SM used to say everytime when we had a fight. So I want to believe her more than Barbara4846. Maybe I and Barbara didnt connected very well.

But in her defense I would like to add that I was very negative that day and as someone here said that being negative effects our readings so who knows whether it was a bad day for me to take a reading or not. One thing I have noted is that whenever I am being tooooo negative I do get negative readings but whenever I am positive or neutral the readings are good.

LadyPersephone: Gave me a negative outcome. But I guess she is genuine.

Sophia2592 : The time I had read with her I hadnt done a lot of research and I was naive enough to believe that if they are on a website they are all psychics but later came across ripoff reports and not a single person commented that she was right. All my money is gone

PsychicSource:

Kristine : Gave me a negative outcome but she was very sweet and friendly and I think she uses her crystal a lot and only gave yes/no answers. Not very detailed reading but I liked her as a person

Merci : She gave me some practical advises and no outcome   Although she said that there is no third party involved but her reading was sort of general . The third party information was the only thing useful from this reading. idk if i want to read with her again or not. Maybe its her style of reading

Narnia: Someone suggested that she is good when it you have to know whats going on in someone's mind and she was unbelievable with that. She was the only psychic who said the exact reason why me and my SM seperated. She gave a favourable prediction but I am not relying on that as many people have said here that most of her predictions dont manifest. But she is damn good with getting into someone's head.

Susannah : just loved her comforting voice. hehehe She gave a favourable outcome but again m not relying on that as when I came across this forum someone said that she blamed a third party for the advice they were giving to her SM. She said the exact same thing to me . So dont know if she tells everyone the same thing. I just hope not . Can someone please tell who have read with her.
So I cant tell as of now whether she is accurate or not.

Nancy : sweet lady but sort of slow. Gave me a favourable outcome but readings were not fast enough so had to put a lot of money

As of now I am thinking of trying Vicki Joy. Wanted to read with Sincerity,cookie ,astrosarah but they are hardly online.

Offline bjr181

Re: newPsychicAddicted Tally
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 02:58:24 PM »
Does anyone know why I can't get into Aries Intuition's queue.  It says send an email instead of arrange a call?  Any ideas?

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:27:21 PM »
@bjr181 For Kisha(Aries Intuition) from my experience with calling Kisha she usually open up her que about a hr before she starts taking calls.

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 08:36:24 PM »
today I got readings from two psychics marie anna and advisor lania

Both said the same things

I like both of them :)

M the only woman :)

10 weeks time i.e 2 week of may we would be back together.

Can some one tell me how accurate they are with the present and future predictions

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »
Advisor Lania is great at picking up third parties, not sure on outcomes. She has also been good at getting someone's current feelings as well. I actually like her a lot and would recommend her to anyone who was looking for a good tarot reader and wanted to see if there was anyone else in someone's life. Actually, the first time I spoke to her she asked me who this woman was around my ex all the time - and silly me didn't have the information and basically was like, yeah, I don't know. She was one of the only readers who picked up on it without being asked.

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 08:42:59 PM »
@PrettyLittleLiz

Are advisor lania and marie anna both in the same group??? they practically gave me the same reading  ??? ???

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 08:46:29 PM »
@PrettyLittleLiz

I liked marie anna too.. very sweet lady to talk to and she described my SM perfectly saying that he is adamant. But since the readings are practically same so I am concerned that the psychics might have shared notes although I am not a regular caller.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2012, 08:47:01 PM »
I REALLY LIKE Advisor Lania.  When I called her a few weeks ago, she told me about two women in my guy's life.  I called her recently, and she no longer saw him involved with anyone.  She has remained consistent in her predictions for me, and I trust her readings.

I did not like my one experience with Marie Anna, as she was WRONG!  WAY WRONG!  I called her right after this person broke up with me, and she told me that my ex (the other man from last year) was getting ready to come forward again and that he would be the one I would be with.  WRONG.  He married someone else!  She was nice, but she was way off.  Completely. 

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »
@Synergy

Gosh!!!! I got the same reading from both of them.

Apart from that Barbara4846 said its not going to work and Kisha said its going to work. I M SO CONFUSED NOW  :'( :'( :'(

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »
I am so happy that you people feel advisor lania is genuine. She said that my SM has deep love for me but unable to show his emotions and we have a strong connection and not even searching for another woman

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »
@Synergy

Gosh!!!! I got the same reading from both of them.

Apart from that Barbara4846 said its not going to work and Kisha said its going to work. I M SO CONFUSED NOW  :'( :'( :'(

Hmmm... interesting.  I fully 100% trust Kisha.  Part of her prediction is like Barbara's prediction for me, BUT Barbara's ultimate prediction is the most positive I've received from all the readers I've spoken with.  It's so positive that it's almost hard to believe.  Kisha and Lania have the same predictions for me. 

I think you should really think about which readings felt sincere and if the readers were able to tell you things you can already confirm.  As Liz said, the same readers don't work for everyone. 

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 03:54:31 AM »
SYD SAEED

I am soon going to read with him. What do you guys think of him?? Any suggestions????

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2012, 01:53:12 AM »
So I was on a psychic binge today after getting a negative reading from her and spoke to many advisors. Let me give a recap for all of them.

1. Jane Wilcox : Ok so my problem was that I needed to talk to an advisor and saw her both on keen and bestamericanpsychics so thought that she is going to be gr8. What I felt was that she is an excellent empath but the overall predictions were same what she had given to her other clients. Yes INDEED i saw her keen feedbacks after getting a reading from her and I know its stupid but i really felt like getting a reading from an advisor and bestamericanpsychics is supposed to be an elite website right.... but anyways !!!! what I would suggest is if you want to know the worst case scenario you can go to her.....

2.Veruska18 : I dont know what you guys think of her but her predictions and timelines were similar to that of Kisha. Lets see what happens. She also saw a conversation happening bw me and my SM in april end. would keep the forum updated if that happens

3. Syd Saeed: I was looking forward for a reading with him and although I liked talking to him I dont think so that I would recommend him to my friends. He said that I was calling about the money... well a big NO. He said something which were accurate but then again very general like I am a good cook . hmmmm 90 % Indian girls are. Our mothers give more stress to learn cooking than anything else... the whole world knows that. Although the reading was super positive but I didnt got a WOW factor from him so am a bit apprehensive. He even said that if me and my SM wont reconcile he would change his name... Lets see what happens. He was super confident for the reconciliation and I hope he is a gifted psychic but I just didnt felt a WOW factor.

4. Kisha : I just love her honesty and integrity. She tells what she sees. Take it or leave it.. She  does not sugar coats but again I dont find her rude either. I dont know how much she is right for me but I love her anyways. She warned me today not to keep calling her till I hear something from my SM. Definitely not after my money that I can tell.

5.Cinnamonmoon : I suppose gratitude suggested her in this forum and overall I liked her. Her predictions and timelines are in line with other trusted psychics and I hope her predictions are correct. Gave me a 2-3 week time for things to start improving.

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2012, 02:23:05 AM »
Also spoke to Vicki Joy.... urrhhh I need to stop but I must say that she definitely has something and picks up on my situation accurately. She is fast emerging as one of my favourite advisors. She said that my SM has ego and he wants me to chase him so that he can reject me. Thats totally HIM. I must say that I would be getting more readings from her in the future. I dont feel like Vicki Joy is a fake. I like her :)

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2012, 02:26:42 AM »
Vicki joy has given me a timeline for 2 weeks for the start of communication. Would let every one know if that happens

anything