Author Topic: I decided to test my all time favorite Etsy reader with a fake situation.  (Read 5409 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: I decided to test my all time favorite Etsy reader with a fake situation.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2020, 04:24:19 AM »
I don’t know how they could pick up an alternate path from a totally made up scenario- the path wouldn’t exist and therefore there would be no energy pertaining to it to read. Even with real scenarios, where they’ve seemingly connected, they  will still say things spectacularly wrong- it’s seen time and time again on this forum. Massive gamble always as to whether they’re giving you accurate information or not.
That's a good point. On that line of reasoning though...If readers could only see what was actually already there with their abilities, how could they even read the future at all, since it hasn't happened yet and isn't "real" yet? Where is that energy coming from that they are seeing?

The reasoning I've heard and believe is that readers can read projections from the past and present to see probable paths. But with that logic, they can also see other possible paths, the "what if' questions. How that all actually works though, I'm not sure.

Because there are (real) energies rooted in the present situation, all most of them do is give you what they perceive to be the most likely outcome based on the energies they pick up at the time. With a totally made up scenario there is nothing to go off or base this on. If it’s someone that doesn’t exist with circumstances that don’t exist there is no “what if” path and no energy to read from.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2020, 05:05:13 AM »
Have you ever thought that maybe the psychic knew that what you told them wasn’t true and was just going along with your story to make it seem real?  Maybe they’re playing or testing you just like you’re testing them. If you have to test a psychic by placing fake scenarios, then maybe there’s something more you’re needing.  I just think it’s unethical to do something like this. 

Offline Selene

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2020, 07:00:51 AM »
Because there are (real) energies rooted in the present situation, all most of them do is give you what they perceive to be the most likely outcome based on the energies they pick up at the time. With a totally made up scenario there is nothing to go off or base this on. If it’s someone that doesn’t exist with circumstances that don’t exist there is no “what if” path and no energy to read from.
The real energy to read from is the person asking the question. They are claiming these details to be fact, so the reader is holding that all in their mind as they open themselves to the energies to then ask for guidance or possible pathways for how that scenario could unfold. I imagine that when the reader does this they may be jumping to the most likely alternate/possible path where this fake scenario could exist in that person’s life and then getting details about it. So it basically is reading a “what if” path off of the person that asked the question, even if it’s far off from what’s actually happening in that person’s life and involves people they don’t actually know. That, of course, is assuming that they are locking into any energy at all when doing a reading on a fake scenario. It’s certainly possible in a situation like this that the reader has taken in the details, formed a subconscious opinion of what’s going to happen based on the information given, and mistaken that common-sense subconscious opinion to be psychic information. Maybe they are getting no actual psychic information at all and only picking up their own subconscious bias because the details aren’t real. I'm not sure, just theorizing.

While there are some money-hungry intentional scammers out there doing readings, from what I’ve seen the majority of readers seem to think that doing readings is some type of sacred life path or calling. Given that the majority are not trying to run a con, the details that they get when asked fake questions have to be coming from somewhere.

Offline Anon

I tried A TON. Not a great bunch, reminds me of Fiverr. If it helps, those who I wasted my money on who were misses/nothing came true - were:

PsychicMediumMendy
Lalalunastars
TheStellarEmpress
LivPsychic
Jas Charlotte
My Ugly Truth Tarot
Devyn

There's just Too Many Dross to mention. There are, maybe a few who I'd try again. These guys can't take negative reviews constructively, a bit like when you buy a Poor Product on Ebay, they hound you until you take it down so that they're just left with positive reviews. A bit deceiving. I'll add more once I can find the rest of my notes.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:26:47 PM by Anon »