Author Topic: Little Walela?  (Read 352 times)

Offline HappyBerry

Little Walela?
« on: December 28, 2020, 01:03:03 AM »
I saw a threat but it only had a few replies.

Any opinions?

TY!

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Little Walela?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 08:00:46 PM »
Happy New Year! While she is super-nice on chat, absolutely not one word of what she told me came to pass. She is very positive reader for sure, but nothing transpired. I was, at the time, asking about a POI, and this was in Aug-Nov 2019 and he was going to be the "one" and all of that with an "offer of love" coming to me. Nope. I got a brief text in April 2020 from him saying "hi" when the pandemic started. Been crickets since. I moved on, and stopped calling psychics so much. It was getting bad. Feel better without them tbh. Hope this helps.

Offline Kokeshidoll

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 03:48:19 PM »
I feel like I need to reply here... I think she probably said basically the same things to me as to Chelle. Walela may say this to most people who come to her! She told me the POI I am asking about is likely my "twin flame" and that he wants to come in and make an "offer of love" and she mentioned marriage and divine love, and how he loves me. When I came back to her to report how negatively he responded to me last time we had contact, she said this is all part of the twin flame journey and that I just don't have enough self-love yet. He told me he is in another relationship now and she said he's not. Yeahhh RIGHT!
I think she's a fairytale type reader. If she ends up being right, I'll update.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 07:06:29 PM by Kokeshidoll »

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 08:22:41 AM »
Please save your money- she is a total waste. Will see u a fairytale and force u to believe it and in the process u will miss other opportunities and waste more time n money

anything