Author Topic: Can you relate? If so, share your thoughts!  (Read 1073 times)

Offline court1130

Can you relate? If so, share your thoughts!
« on: December 14, 2020, 08:02:37 PM »
Is it just me or does visiting the forum anymore cause frustration and slight hopelessness?! The fact that no reader works for everyone is ever-present and although it may be a good place to find potential readers and connect with like-minded people, I feel we ultimately need to use our own intuition when selecting a reader. At the end of the day, it doesn't necessarily matter how that reader worked for everyone else. It matters how the reader connects  with you and your situation. We all see how someone works flawlessly for several people and is just complete garbage for someone else. This reality is the only thing that is constant throughout the forum and it honestly sucks! Idk about you, but I want to be able to trust other people's results and hope that I'll have the same luck. I haven't gotten readings since my 3 month binge a few months back and I've learned to not set high expectations, focus on the things I can control, and just find my happiness again. Whatever is meant to happen will happen, regardless of the readings we get. But, I know I'm still feeling bummed about things not happening or potentially not coming true or worse, coming true with someone other than the POI! So, whoever is feeling the same way, feel free to post and we can wallow in each other's misery and, hopefully, cheer each other up lol.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 08:08:35 PM by court1130 »

anything