Author Topic: Empath-Clairvoyant-intuitive ???!!!  (Read 3473 times)

Offline InquisitveLee

Empath-Clairvoyant-intuitive ???!!!
« on: November 30, 2020, 01:57:37 PM »
Hi everyone I am new on this board. I was looking to see if anyone has given feedback on Empath-Clairvoyant-intuitive... I’ve read with her 2-3 times. She has mentioned certain characteristics that were correct about my POI... in addition, when I told her he said he didn’t want to see me anymore... she stated it wasn’t over. She was right. She also stated she saw us at a train station talking. Which was also correct. Has anyone read with her before? I’m curious if your outcome was similar. Her name on bitwine is Empath-Clairvoyant-intuitive but she is also known as Rose. Hope to hear from the board. I also hope everyone is well!

Offline mayflower

Re: Empath-Clairvoyant-intuitive ???!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 06:14:34 PM »
She was correct about the calling but wrong about another thing. So i think i need to read with her again in next time whether next time she would hit or miss.

Offline InquisitveLee

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 01:55:10 PM »
Hi! Thank you for responding. I was really curious. I didn’t hear that we would grow old... definitely NOT the line I’d like to hear. Lol (I won’t mind but that line is suspect) 😭😭
I think predictions are hit or miss. She’s pretty sweet... but we will see. Thank you again!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 08:48:39 PM »
I tried her. She said poi wants to take me on a vacation. We haven’t spoken in ages so who knows

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 01:18:51 AM »
Any updates with this reader?

Offline InquisitveLee

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2020, 04:26:53 PM »
Who knows she might be a hit or miss reader.... I’ll be paying close attention 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2020, 05:07:43 PM »
I tried her again and she was really grasping at straws saying is this true. I would say no. She would ask another question.  Nope. It was bizarre. Totally off

Offline SweetT

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2020, 04:11:25 AM »
I read with her once recently and some of the things resonated but there were a couple of things that she was wrong about. So I am a little conflicted as to what the outcome is going to be.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2023, 10:39:37 PM »
So this reader has great reviews but I’m sad to say that her predictions didn’t occur for me.

anything