Author Topic: Readings With Jess  (Read 3692 times)

Offline Renaissance

Readings With Jess
« on: October 18, 2020, 09:45:28 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with “Readings with Jess?” She is pretty straight forward and yours herself for being very honest. She was on point with some of descriptions, but it was negative. Only time will tell. Anyone else try her?

Offline KarinaR

Re: Readings With Jess
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 09:33:10 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with “Readings with Jess?” She is pretty straight forward and yours herself for being very honest. She was on point with some of descriptions, but it was negative. Only time will tell. Anyone else try her?

She has never given me a positive outcome with anyone. She is always picking up third parties or player like energy. Has made me paranoid to the point I just expect everyone to cheat on me. I don’t know.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 07:44:40 PM »
I read with her a few months ago... she stuck out to me because she was just super off putting, really negative and she was completely wrong. i dont like to judge readers especially with outcomes... but she had said some short term stuff.. that turned out to be the complete opposite of the truth.. had i listened to her i would have regretted it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 02:28:36 PM by Nala208111 »

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 05:37:48 AM »
Thank you for that! She’s always told me negative things nothing positive and I feel like it ruins my energy altogether.

Offline Hopefulone

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 12:45:14 AM »
Oh man!!!! 

I’ve been depressed ALL DAY because of HER🤦🏾‍♀️😂😂

She literally said my baby fathers doesn’t want to be with me, won’t commit and want to see his ex and another woman in 3 months time🤔 lol she told me her birth sign was a VIRGO and from experience, all Virgo are negative people they see NEGATIVE first.

I’m glad I found this post to see I’m not the only one…she is one of the only psychic to be this negative about him.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 06:13:31 AM »
Why do people still read with her then?

Offline EllaC

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2023, 05:58:13 PM »
The first time I spoke with her it was a decent reading - not totally negative, and she seems to have gotten a lot of things right. The second time I do believe that she was being deliberately negative regarding a situation that she did not quite understand, and she changed her words once I gave her more information about the situation. I don't know, maybe she has good and bad moments - the good ones are good and helpful but the bad ones are just downright ridiculous. I don't think I will go back to her, though.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2023, 01:13:41 PM »
She’s one of the few readers I consider dark and purposely toxic ok keen. I have read with her on multiple areas over the years and ultimately stopped after I realized every man is a cheater (or comes up with “the Fox” and “the mask”) in her readings. She has in the past predicted that I would get terminated from work. That my ex poi had a child etc. she was wrong. I have NEVER gotten a positive from her and when she has given me some kind of positive it’s also followed with a negative. I also noticed my energy feels drained after reading with her so I wouldn’t recommend her.

Offline jackY

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2023, 03:13:04 PM »
Wow. Thank you for sharing your experience. Readers who are "energy vampires" are clearly trying to manipulate to keep you coming back to see if things have changed, etc.

She’s one of the few readers I consider dark and purposely toxic ok keen. I have read with her on multiple areas over the years and ultimately stopped after I realized every man is a cheater (or comes up with “the Fox” and “the mask”) in her readings. She has in the past predicted that I would get terminated from work. That my ex poi had a child etc. she was wrong. I have NEVER gotten a positive from her and when she has given me some kind of positive it’s also followed with a negative. I also noticed my energy feels drained after reading with her so I wouldn’t recommend her.