Author Topic: California Psychics - Many great ones!  (Read 27693 times)

Furah2fun

Re: California Psychics - Many great ones!
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »
@Luckystar..

Yes, Alison incorporates astrology into her energy readings. She has told me numerous times that the energy changes every 18 months.  So August 2009-March 2011, was one set. March 2011- August 2012 was another set, and we are now going to August 2012-February 14. I will say that major changes happened for me at each of these intervals. I started reading with her in December 2010. But in  August 2009, i bought a house, won my first trial as a lawyer, had lunch with my ex (we were just acquaintances back then.) We broke up in October 2010, and started seeing each other again in March 2011, but it was a disaster, meaning on and off hell.  She had told me that the period from March 2011-August 2012 would be very back and forth. So who knows. 

I read the article you wrote and its exactly what she bases her readings on. It has something to do with Karmic north and south nodes, they are now moving into scorpio/taurus.

I haven't had any readings since august 2. Alison was right for me on several occassions, but I guess if the end result doesn't happen, its useless. Was she wrong with everyone with you?

Offline oben

Re: California Psychics - Many great ones!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 06:39:45 PM »
For some reason I did not connect with Alison and ended up hanging up on her, all I remember is that every other sentence she would say "you see what I saaaaaaay" and she was really off

anything