Author Topic: Megan  (Read 4297 times)

Furah2fun

Megan
« on: August 27, 2012, 10:27:55 PM »
Does anyone else think that Megan sounds exactly how Natalie used to? I have a feeling she is the same person.  I was looking back at my notes and she said, committed long term, exclusive.

Offline guesswho

Re: Megan
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »
HA HA  That would be really funny.  Her picture looks very similar to Natalie's old picture too.  That line you gave was Natalie's signature one-liner!  Interesting...

Furah2fun

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 12:47:07 AM »
Guesswho, I really think that she is!   I remember when reading with Natalie,  she gave reasons for why my guy hasn't contacted me.

he's overworked.....(at the time he was unemployed)
his energy is low
and the reason he hasn't contacted me is that because now he "feels like an idiot" because he hasn't for so long, and then she got flusted and nervously said i am "not saying he is an idiot."

Before i closed my account, I read with Megan. She said all of the above, even with the nervous flustering.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
They do look similar but Natalie was only 23 yrs old... Megan does not look 23.

Furah2fun

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 11:55:15 PM »
That's true, but maybe they used another picture. You never know!

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »
Well I read with her twice and none of her predictions came to pass. First time she said I will hear from my love interest in 2-3 days and I did not, the couple of weeks later I called her and told her that and she said let me ask my guides and said definitely there was a delay(!!!) and you will hear from your love interest in two days and today is day 3. And also the second time I was talking to her from the back ground noises I think she was cooking in the kitchen and eating some stuff!!!!

Furah2fun

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 06:26:30 PM »
@0,
I agree. None of her predictions came to Pass for me either!

anything